Quantcast

O7' @ Silver Mtn.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
if anyone is looking to share gas out and back PM me. My brother and I may be going and taking the trailer so we will have a place to crash, as well.

Mach_9o

Chimp
May 11, 2007
Born and Raised North Idaho
yo everyone happy fourth. time to remember those who are serving and have served in the past to keep this great country of ours. and a time to drink and blow stuff up cause thats what they would be doing if they were here with us. Im jazzed to see the numbers of you planning on showing up. Now to the Q's.

Gear girl. The hooks will be installed on chair 3 for this weekend. The short coarse for saturdays race will be upper hammer or jackass, riders choice to the bottom of chair 5. Each racer will be allowed 4 laps to make the best time they can top to bottom using the coarse of their choice.

FuzzyCatNuts. The jump contest will feature a line of 2 kickers, like last year with the same wooden ramps.

Hungrey pellican: Show up with your free registration paper at the registration desk and it will be fine. Silveroxx info will be posted after individual questions.

Minor Threat. Glad to see you entering again. We'll see what we can do for you and the rest of those interested in the endurance race. It definatly was a good time and with you voicing your interest along with a few others we should have no problem bringing the event back. thanks again. see you this weekend.

Beefcake: Boise to here. I am of the impression that it is about an 8 hour drive. If someone has a way to get here from there in 4 hours Id love to know cause it take me 6 hours+ to get from here in Kellogg to McCall.

Everone. Silveroxx will Rock and be hotter than Flock, so please for patrols sake keep yourselves hydrated. The short race as posted earlier in this post is upper hammer OR jackass, riders choice. 4 laps fastest time format. Top to bottom race sunday will be as follows.
Start at Mountain Haus. run jackass, transition to hammer at the burm just below boondoggle road. run hammer till 11A then enter spooky woods at 5 points on hammer rout. Course follows through wide open and frog trees to Finish. See you this weekend and I'll be sure to get back online before this weekend for any further questions. Thanks again and see you soon. now lets go light something on fire and drink a cold one for our friends and family serving. Later.
Elijah

yo everyone happy fourth. time to remember those who are serving and have served in the past to keep this great country of ours. and a time to drink and blow stuff up cause thats what they would be doing if they were here with us. Im jazzed to see the numbers of you planning on showing up. Now to the Q's.

The hooks will be installed on chair 3 for this weekend. The short coarse for saturdays race will be upper hammer or jackass, riders choice to the bottom of chair 5. Each racer will be allowed 4 laps to make the best time they can top to bottom using the coarse of their choice.
Agreeing with your initial comments.

And about the hooks/course/etc: Sweet! Looking forward to it. We're driving over tomorrow night and practicing starting Friday afternoon.

Mach_9o

Chimp
May 11, 2007
Born and Raised North Idaho
Hello everyone. If your still reading this post thank you for your patience. my computer took a dive a couple weeks ago so now Im posting from work on company time so not that my content was rash at all before but anyway Im on the clock now so its just business. Silveroxx went well as a whole. Thank you those who showed up. Last sundays race was also a great time for those who raced. A downhill cross country mix that lasted 16 + minutes and finished at 5 points. One rider described it as feeling like "5 minutes of anguish." WE had a great showing by a cross country rider who showed up and gave the downhillers a run for their money and finished 3rd of 13 riders. Our next race is SRS # 5. Race starts at top of Jackass, goes onto Log Jam’n and Finishes at the bottom of Chair 5. Riders will be awarded time bonuses for successfully completing wood features. Riders who do not complete a feature or go around the features will receive no bonus. Registration will be from 10:00 till noon in season pass office. Riders meeting at top of course at 12:45 race starts at 1:00. Awards will be at 2:30 in front of fire place in the village. So get your skinny skills together for this one. Sorry it took so long to post. hit me back with questions and suggestions. see you up here.