Quantcast

Obama fails

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Show me a picture of McCain with a bunch of Muslims behind him (without him sitting in a tank).

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Frankly, you are right to call out Obama. I think though, that this is a weekly news blip versus the political capital that this picture could generate for months.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
n8 just needs more GOP email fodder and was disappointed that there wouldn't be any pictures to take out of context.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Unfortunate, but smart political decision in today's America. When Americans stop being jackass bigots and when the media stops being unprincipled opportunists, we won't need to make ugly decisions to protect ourselves from ourselves.

So never.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Roberto Fuentes, told Politico that he was recently asked, and declined, to contribute to the "diversity" of the crowd behind Sen. John McCain at a Nashua event.
heh heh.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Wow, too bad. I mean if it isn't already bad enough to have been born not white, now they're being punished for it. :(

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Obama says the American people need the Clintons

FAIL.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_el_pr/obama_clinton

Obama praised both Clinton and her husband, former President Clinton, as allies and pillars of the Democratic Party. "We need them. We need them badly," Obama said. "Not just my campaign, but the American people need their service and their vision and their wisdom in the months and years to come because that's how we're going to bring about unity in the Democratic Party. And that's how we're going to bring about unity in America."

Last edited:

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
He generated a quarter of a billion dollars in the primary season, of course he isn't going with public funding, it is pragmatic.

****loads of people think he is a radical muslim terrorist schooled in Indonesia to be a sleeper agent to hand the country to radical Islam, and that isn't even going into people not knowing that a burqa is an Afghan tradition and not an Islamic one, it is ****ing stupid to put someone with a hijab in the background.

The Clintons are a Democratic political powerhouse and carry a lot of weight, so I don't see how that fails.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
He generated a quarter of a billion dollars in the primary season, of course he isn't going with public funding, it is pragmatic.

****loads of people think he is a radical muslim terrorist schooled in Indonesia to be a sleeper agent to hand the country to radical Islam, and that isn't even going into people not knowing that a burqa is an Afghan tradition and not an Islamic one, it is ****ing stupid to put someone with a hijab in the background.

The Clintons are a Democratic political powerhouse and carry a lot of weight, so I don't see how that fails.
because america doesnt need/want/like the clintons...

but, as you state, obama apparently does.

so he should keep them to himself

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
because america doesnt need/want/like the clintons...

but, as you state, obama apparently does.

so he should keep them to himself
Clinton left office with an approval rating at 65%, the highest end of office rating of any President since World War II.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Clinton left office with an approval rating at 65%, the highest end of office rating of any President since World War II.
if america needed the clintons hillary would be the president by now..

but no, america doent need the clintons, obama does.

but hey, i did see where he kicked in $2300 towards paying off hillary's debt tho.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
if america needed the clintons hillary would be the president by now..
Elections happen in november FYI. What America "needs" is largely your opinion, but having their help will certainly help Obama, and in my opinion, the US needs Obama badly.

what's the approval rating of the congress again?? u know the ones that authorize expenditures, make laws etc... u remember them right?

:rofl:
Don't get me started, the Congress have been gigantic pushovers.

Last edited:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Elections happen in november FYI. What America "needs" is largely your opinion, but having their help will certainly help Obama, and in my opinion, the US needs Obama badly..
that's a negative Ghost Rider

Don't get me started, the Congress have been gigantic pushovers.
push overs? you mean Bushie's peanut sized chimp brain outwitted 'em and tricked 'em for 8 years??

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
that's a negative Ghost Rider
That isn't how you debate

N8 said:
push overs? you mean Bushie's peanut sized chimp brain outwitted 'em and tricked 'em for 8 years??

hell, a 5 year old could strongarm them into voting for right wing bills. It isn't outwitting them as much as them not having a backbone.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
hell, a 5 year old could strongarm them into voting for right wing bills. It isn't outwitting them as much as them not having a backbone.

no having or not wanting to have..??

much easier to pass stuff then pretend they didnt have any choice or whatevea

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
n8 said:
what's the approval rating of the congress again?? u know the ones that authorize expenditures, make laws etc... u remember them right?

hint: bush 28.3%, congress 18.5%

that's 34% betta!
All spinning aside...

wtf have you done lately? (besides "lose your shirt on every construction project")

wtf has happened to our economy in the past...oh hell....16 years?

wtf has happened to our men & women over seas?

Just stop. Really. Just f*cking stop.

It's everyone's fault and everyone's problem. Trying to put a color on it won't make any f*cking difference and it just makes you look like even more of a divisive asshat.

It's Friday...and I need another beer.

Last edited:

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
That's actually one n8's more intelligent arguments. You shouldn't expect any better.
I am a glutton for punishment and have high hopes that he can move beyond yes/no and into the realm of copy-pasted arguments from freerepublic

All spinning aside...

wtf have you done lately? (besides "lose your shirt on every construction project")

wtf has happened to our economy in the past...oh hell....16 years?

wtf has happened to our men & women over seas?

Just stop. Really. Just f*cking stop.

It's everyone's fault and everyone's problem. Trying to put a color on it won't make any f*cking difference and it just makes you look like even more of a divisive asshat.

It's Friday...and I need another beer.
what?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Obama Breaks Pledge Fail...

Early in the campaign, the Democrat had said that he would accept public funding.

http://donklephant.com/2008/06/06/obama-will-accept-public-financing/
wait a minute, McCain took out a LOAN based on the fact that he would accept public financing...

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/21/mccain-told-he-must-take-public-money/

saying you'll accept public financing is one thing, signing your name to a loan based on the fact is something completely different....