Quantcast

Off to ANGELFIRE! Role call! who else is coming?

biker3

Turbo Monkey
So its official I am heading out to angelfire for the race and im just wondering who else is gunna be out there? What is the course like and are there any big name pros who show up or anyhting like that? Is there a decent junior class put out and is it an overall cool race? Lots of armour no armour? whats it like?

thanks

I know its 2 weeks away but i just got the news so im pumped hahah!

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
I raced the Final descent at Angel Fire last year and It was kick ass. Website says all new course so no one knows what it will be like.

Are you biker3 from AR?

If so are you going to be in Mena?

biker3

Turbo Monkey
from AR. Yeah ill be down at mena on friday. Me and Chris (2nd 30-expert at DD on white bighit) and Nathan(3rd expert 30-at DD on switch). Well be leaving at about 12 from here so we should be down at like 2ish. I think were getting a hotel room too so itll be a nice little stay.

ALSO pics of angelfire would be cool please even from that small pic frankenshwinn it looks AWSOME!

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
Originally posted by biker3
from AR. Yeah ill be down at mena on friday. Me and Chris (2nd 30-expert at DD on white bighit) and Nathan(3rd expert 30-at DD on switch). Well be leaving at about 12 from here so we should be down at like 2ish. I think were getting a hotel room too so itll be a nice little stay.

ALSO pics of angelfire would be cool please even from that small pic frankenshwinn it looks AWSOME!
Here are some more pics from last years CC.

I will be in Mena around 1-2:00ish. See ya there. Stayin at the limetree

letoy3

Chimp
May 19, 2004
dallas
Hey biker3-
I met you at DD. I am joels little brother on the le toy. Joel and I will be at angelfire, and also mena. I went to the Final Descent last year and it was kick. As Frankenschwinn said there are new courses, but the courses last year definatly requiered armour.
I will be raceing junior both races, looking forward to it!

-Jordan