Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I'm surprised Bob would do that :(

Are you sure he just didn't get shipped out to sea or something out of his control?
I have no idea. I've e-mailed him and PM'd him.

As far as I know he's only banned for 1month. You know as well as I do that I wouldn't want to do that to anybody especially Bob. Rules are rules though! Even if he did get shipped off I would have appreciated him telling me that ahead of time.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
I have no idea. I've e-mailed him and PM'd him.

As far as I know he's only banned for 1month. You know as well as I do that I wouldn't want to do that to anybody especially Bob. Rules are rules though! Even if he did get shipped off I would have appreciated him telling me that ahead of time.
I hear ya. It's just that having been in the Navy, I know that sometimes you don't get a lot of notice. I'm sure either way he will understand, and actually if he's shipped out, being banned for a month won't matter :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I hear ya. It's just that having been in the Navy, I know that sometimes you don't get a lot of notice. I'm sure either way he will understand, and actually if he's shipped out, being banned for a month won't matter :p
Yeah I knew there could be a chance he was shipped out which is why at first I gave him some time to respond to my e-mails before I asked RM to ban him.

If he was shipped out like you said, I'm sure he'll understand.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Sweeper has gone out of his way to participate in monkey events (Monkeyfest, MBW, Dalton 24 hour race), so I can't imagine he'd just bag on his gift. It'd be nice to know what happened to him. He hasn't been online since 12/12.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Sweeper has gone out of his way to participate in monkey events (Monkeyfest, MBW, Dalton 24 hour race), so I can't imagine he'd just bag on his gift. It'd be nice to know what happened to him. He hasn't been online since 12/12.
I have his phone #.

I figured he was shipped out so I didn't bother to call him. All is well and I'm not mad at him, I just wish he would have tried to get word to me about having to leave. Again it's not a big deal and everything worked out.