Quantcast

Official 2006 Secret Santa Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
For all you weekday RM rats Sunday is the last day to enter so get your entries in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
She was a little confused about how the event works.
LOL!!!! I'll be your scapegoat Stoshular, but you'll owe me big time.

edit: And I'd like to make public my vote to internationalize the SS. Those of us interested and willing to ship internationally can send you an email. You may end up with an even number of monkies from each country so no need for international shipping. I realize you're doing a ton of work to organize this already Stosh (...look how many times you've had to exchange with me to clear up my um...confusion....eh-hem...lol) and don't want to overlook that, but I would definately pay additional shipping to the other side of the planet if I got an Aussie, Brit, Bangladeshi or Peruvian monkey.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
LOL!!!! I'll be your scapegoat Stoshular, but you'll owe me big time.

edit: And I'd like to make public my vote to internationalize the SS. Those of us interested and willing to ship internationally can send you an email. You may end up with an even number of monkies from each country so no need for international shipping. I realize you're doing a ton of work to organize this already Stosh (...look how many times you've had to exchange with me to clear up my um...confusion....eh-hem...lol) and don't want to overlook that, but I would definately pay additional shipping to the other side of the planet if I got an Aussie, Brit, Bangladeshi or Peruvian monkey.

It seems you still don't understand the rules! :)

Anyway the whole international SS came a little late in the game so this year we can't do it. Next year however it will be an option once I can figure a way to make sure everybody is included.
Everybody needs to understand that there was quite a few other monkeys from countries like Japan and New Zealand who were also interested and not JUST ukjason so it's not as simple as just one person.