Quantcast

Official SST picture thread!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So there's been talk of making an SST picture thread, so here it is! I'll start it off, and hopefully everyone will add to it!

THE RULES: (3-27-08)
1) ONLY post pictures of SST related things (bikes, people, the jumps it's self, ect.)
2) NOT TEXT POST, only pictures! (we want this to be a show sort of thing)
3) Show us your photo taking skills!

More photos can be found at my flickr account here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_schmitz/

So lets see some more SST pics!

EDIT: Anyone else noticed my creds are still in the red? Care to stop MMike from his path of destruction?

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
pics

me

new step up and hip

shawn

phil

photos by Daryl JR

the step up and hip is still soft but we were sessioning it for a while but it will be super good when it packs and the hip is not to steep the berm just needed to be packed.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I must have been completely oblivious to the whole session going on at the new jumps. Cause I never once saw a can-can, but there they are!

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
Alright just a thought here. I used to frequent the threads of PB Nation when i was into paintball, and the biggest rule for every PIC specific thread was the NO TEXT POSTS rule, if you posted with no pic it usually resulted in a temporary ban. it cleans it up so when people go to a PIC thread they dont have to surf through a bunch of text posts - idk about you guys, but when i click on a pic thread, i wanna get stoked on some sweet pics, not read.

-think about it

Blackout

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
Sst Is Once Again Fun To Ride. So....don't Go Out There! Things Are Too Big And Scary. People Are Messing With The Perfection That Was Sst. Why Build Things Up When We Could Just Let It Fall Apart And Be More Fun For Cross Country Riders.
I Agree With Jumping Jesus..."don't F With Them".

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Sst Is Once Again Fun To Ride. So....don't Go Out There! Things Are Too Big And Scary. People Are Messing With The Perfection That Was Sst. Why Build Things Up When We Could Just Let It Fall Apart And Be More Fun For Cross Country Riders.
I Agree With Jumping Jesus..."don't F With Them".
Hush and post some pics!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Oh Dag, peoples are killing the new jumps. Looks like I gotta bring my A-game next time I am heading down to sea-tac. How is the new gap on fence line, about the same speed as the hip was?

Just so I dont break the rules:

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
WOW... That thing looks amazing. Just so damn nice. Props to whoever is putting that dirt in such a nice place

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I haven't been down to SST in awhile but I was blown away by the new digging. Great job guys. We had a blast on the reworked left line.
Pics.
A guy that was hitting it for the first time.

Your truly

Caryn on her new Syren

Dueling Syrens!

Walker testing out the new digging

A few more riders..

nweurosport

Chimp
Jan 13, 2006
Vashon, WA
Ha, whoops. Haven't updated the profile in a while. I'm in Vashon now. If you guys need race pics or anything else to dig up sponsors let me know.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
awesome day today. The dirt was perfect and the riders were stoked. I was kind of surprised at how few people were out.

Demo Ocho

Chimp
Feb 25, 2008
South of Canada
3 Pin Rider!

UFO

Miguel!

Future Summer Gravity Camp Instructor, it appears...

Another UFO

Sent...

Walker

""

Chris enjoying the new step-up. (Shot taken from mass gravesite).

Spider-monkey Walker climbed a tree for these! Sweet.....
Damien

Miguel

Cropped a bit

Blackout

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
I hate to put text here, but everyone likes pics and will see this.
Whoever is digging holes in the middle of the trails is starting to piss me off. QUIT F-ING $HIT UP. When somebody builds something, leave it alone. Don't go digging holes. I spent a good amount of time filling them in and then find out you just dug it up again...that makes no sense and pisses me off. STOP IT NOW. LET THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING DO THE WORK AND WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP. I can't say it enough....STOP IT NOW.
I am speaking of the hole in the gap on the "go around" after the drop on the left. We filled it in and you dug it out. I am also referring to the crater between the "briar gap" and the berm to the right of the afore mentioned hole. STOP DIGGING HOLES NOW.

yomattyo

Chimp
Mar 3, 2008
Great day today at Seatac. Haven't been out since all the new work was done and man, it's awesome! thanks to everyone who's been doing the work! Here's a few pics of myself (yellow) and my buddy Collins, and I threw one in for you Craig!

Here you go craig!

the huge dirt mark on the far right was from me casing the step up right after Collins nailed this one... too bad i didn't get a pic of that....:bonk:

A few of the many pictures i took on saturday the 12th down at the ol' south seatac trailage. I was the guy with the mt.dew hat (go figure!) taking pictures. If you remember me taking a picture of you and dont see it let me know what you were riding and i'll find it for ya! Otherwise enjoy!

DJ

Laying down on the back of the lip, scary but fun.

sst commuter train!!

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
What an awesome day! I am on the injured list till my wrist heals back up so I rode my SS commuter/DS bike I built up this week. Couldn't ride so I had some time to take pictures. Here is a link to the full album.
http://www.flickr.com/gp/66969128@N00/qNj9fb

And some of my favorites.... I quickly tweaked with some of them and they look a bit crappy. I don't have anything to correct color and clarity on my computer right now.

Damien Flying over Andy..

Andy really enjoys looking up at people

Brett on the Hip

Ted on the Hip

Chris on the Big Table

Damien killing it...again

Ted on the new gapper

Check out the link up top to see the rest of them