Quantcast

Ohio Dreams... July 13-15

Sean

Chimp
May 16, 2006
Just helping spread the word...

www.ohiodreams.com is having an open house this coming weekend (July 13-15) where anyone can ride or skate for free. I've ridden the indoor and outdoor parks a few times this past week and they are real good. If you are anywhere close to Ohio this weekend you should check it out... Then send your kids there in the summer.

The web site does say 7 to 17, but all are welcome...

A few pics from the site:

Indoor

Joe Tailwhip over a step up

Skate Plaza

Snowboard/Ski Hill before it was covered with “Snow”

Joe and Pat… no description necessary… They went real fast.

Thanks,
Sean

www.unionstreetbikes.com

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
If your in the midwest you need to come check this place out. Not shown are many lines of dirtjumps, one of the biggest foam pits I have ever seen and a very chill vibe.

Also if you wanted to test ride a Molly we will probably be around friday and sunday. Shoot me an email if you want to confirm.

petermillsnc

Chimp
Jan 26, 2007
what up sean and lee, i need to get up there before the summer is over. That park looks awesome. how far is it from rays?
-peter mills

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Place looks amazing and I'm sure it is if Wessel designed it. I really dig that snowboard/ski pit too. It would be sweet to ride park indoor and out, trails, and do some snowboard jumps all at the same place. I'll have to call if that have a father/kid combo - that would be rad to bring my oldest out for a session.

Sean

Chimp
May 16, 2006
place looks so rad...we need something like that here in the dirty south...
The South is waaaaay to durty. :D

what up sean and lee, i need to get up there before the summer is over. That park looks awesome. how far is it from rays?
-peter mills
Hey Peter... Long time, no talk. just let us know when you are coming up. Would you and Nick be down with a Nashville/Louisville weekend trip?

I miss Ohio.
That's cause Ohio is the Heart of it all... :cheers:

Place looks amazing and I'm sure it is if Wessel designed it. I really dig that snowboard/ski pit too. It would be sweet to ride park indoor and out, trails, and do some snowboard jumps all at the same place. I'll have to call if that have a father/kid combo - that would be rad to bring my oldest out for a session.
I think the last two weeks of the summer are over 18... would make for a good father/son combo trip.