Quantcast

Ok, anyone within an hour of Stewart on Saturday or sunday!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Bueller?? Bueller??

I am assuming your plans are cancelled due to the DarkHorse Race???

Talk to Beth about comeing to Brooklyn to My house partyy sat night!!:blah:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
robdamanii said:
Piddlesticks. DH40 on Sunday.

Maybe another weekend. Don't think I'm up for a 2.5 hour drive to the deckparty and yet another hangover.

so sad will be the day, when you think back and realize you missed the best deck party in the history of thw world

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
douglas said:
so sad will be the day, when you think back and realize you missed the best deck party in the history of thw world
If I was Rob, I'd be scared to take bluebug to a party with a bunch of studs like you, me, and Tiggs too :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
dogwonder said:
I've heard of said deck party, but alas, my invite must have been lost in the mail :(
Yo....I believe you received the verbal open invite when we rode in 'toga. :)

If you're interested, PM her for details.... :thumb:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
McGRP01 said:
Yo....I believe you received the verbal open invite when we rode in 'toga. :)

If you're interested, PM her for details.... :thumb:
Yeah I know I did. I lost track of when it was going to happen though. I don't think I can make it but will be there in spirit.

BTW, did you make it to Jiminy this past Sunday?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
dogwonder said:
Yeah I know I did. I lost track of when it was going to happen though. I don't think I can make it but will be there in spirit.

BTW, did you make it to Jiminy this past Sunday?
Another time then.... No, never made it to Jiminy. I woke up on Sunday and was too lazy to drive down by myself. Treesaw and Earl were there thoguh, did you see them?

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
McGRP01 said:
Another time then.... No, never made it to Jiminy. I woke up on Sunday and was too lazy to drive down by myself. Treesaw and Earl were there thoguh, did you see them?
Must have missed them. We weren't there all that long. The rear brake on the GT went kaput after the first run and I was left attempting to work my way down the mountain on front brakes only. Makes for an interesting ride!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
D'oh! We did miss you. We didn't get the Jiminy until after noon and only rode until 5pm. Good times. Let us know if you're going to be up in the area again and we'll show you some more trails for sure!!!