Quantcast

Ok guys, I need some serious advise here...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her friends dropping her off when she gets home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not her friend? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was when I was crouched behind my jeep that I noticed that my bears bumper sticker was faded.

Should I buy a new sticker and put it next to the faded one or take the faded one off and replace it with the new one?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
wholly crap that was good. You have intirely to much time on your hands to think up a hook line and sinker like that.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
this was posted in a better version (bike-related, not a bunch of chi-town steroid abusers in tight pants) on hcor.

so there.
Well it was still some funny **** IMO. I couldnt resist posting it with my own little twist.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
You need a Ridemonkey sticker. Make sure you get all the old sticker off being very careful not to scrach your bumper... You know those things are expensive these days. Then make sure you get it super clean to make sure your brand new shiny Ridemonkey bumper sticker will be seen by cyclists and noncyclist alike. Then go kill the bitch.............IMO.

J

JRB

Get a new sticker and leave the old one too. That shows dedication. Clearly you have that since you skip rides to watch. I hope you can read my advice. I'll check in tomorrow and PM it since they don't work on ignore lists. You should also have the girl friend get a Bears tatoo to test her devotion.

J

JRB

That was my advice. My advise would be to tell you to use the right word in your title. :p

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Ahhhhh, truly disapointed...

I thought the ending would be you going marine comando berserk on that guy's ass! :angry:

Good one BS!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
just get a hooker & some blow. That makes everything better, even bumper stickers past their prime.

Dear BurlyShirley,

Your girlfriend is not having an affair, she is working as a stripper. The reason your Bears sticker is worn is that she has been using it for a diaphragm. We recommend replacing it with a beer advertisement from a billboard.

Miss Manners