Quantcast

Okay it's official

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
MMcG said:
Case is in Manchester, CT - like it says in my first post in this thread.

How old are you Mack? You live in CT, ride and don't know about Case yet? :think:
I dont too much riding in CT cus i spend the summers in idaho. So ive never been to any of these places.

Actually, im 16. Really fit, but im just terrible at indurance, i like sprint and get really tired after about 30 minutes. I

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MtnBikerChk said:
nah, I think I remember it now - wasn't it a "Dalton training ride?"
Yeah, that was how we labeled it, but it was just another MTB ride. I know you had something going on because I remember calling your cell phone from the restaurant and you were still not home.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
berkshire_rider said:
Any brewpubs / microbreweries close by? How about @ Shenipsit. Do they allow the partaking of beverages in the park or have a pinic area with bbq grills? :confused:
A sports bar was the only thing we found. JT knows the area better. Maybe he knows a place we don't. As far as the beverages/grill go, we just park on a dirt road. It's not really a picnic area.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
One week from now, we'll be three hours into Freedom Ride #1.

:dancing:

We're LONG overdue for a nice weekend. I see warm, sunny skies in store for next weekend. :cool:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i was joking, merely reflecting on the timing of that post relative to the other thread ;)

i don't think the kids are dogwatching worthy at this stage.