Quantcast

One Less Stinky...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Hopefully this means you'll be getting a NEW big rig at some point?

SoMo is calling.....well, maybe not in the middle of summer, but its calling!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Moving into a new place, and I need a wad of cash to give my brother for his wedding next month.
You're a good man. I wouldn't sell my bike for my brother for ANY reason.

Fvck that dude. What an asshole.

:plthumbsdown:

:rant:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I know how you feel....it sucks to sell one you really like. Watching it roll away is the hardest part....'cause you are wondering if you just made a mistake.

Selling my DHR was something that I totally didn't want to do, but the guy I rode DH with doesn't ride anymore (I guess....he kinda "disappeared") and after months of it just sitting there I sold it. Sucks - I miss riding DH.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Hopefully this means you'll be getting a NEW big rig at some point?

SoMo is calling.....well, maybe not in the middle of summer, but its calling!
Commuting all summer may have me in shape by the time the season starts down here. I'm thinking about a Nomad or similar.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I know how you feel....it sucks to sell one you really like. Watching it roll away is the hardest part....'cause you are wondering if you just made a mistake.
The weird thing was that the dude didn't even ask to test ride it. Even when I walked him to his truck, he didn't get on it. Oh, and he was scared of the Syncros Mentals, so I took them off and put some crappy SPDs on, and he left me the Mentals :crazy:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You're a good man. I wouldn't sell my bike for my brother for ANY reason.

Fvck that dude. What an asshole.

:plthumbsdown:

:rant:
Thanks. My younger brother is the golden child of the brood and I would kill or die for him. My older brother and sister are worthless.