Quantcast

one month until rampage

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
we should start arguing about the judging issues now though, so we're nice and warmed up by the time the event happens.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm already cringing at the thought of this year's announcers, if past events are anything to go by :disgust1:
Beer makes it a little more tolerable. Though didn't Cam McCaul do some announcing last year? He's a pretty upbeat and informative guy.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I'm interested to see how rampage goes with the format changes and new venue (note I did not say zone--you're welcome).

Aren't y'all forgetting hardline (this weekend)? They added some moar WC guys including Greenland. Think this will be very rad.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Rampage is responsible for one of the most stylish moments of MTB history, Greg Minnaar in dungarees doing a heelclicker.

For that reason alone I remain ever excited to see what the new event brings. I can't speak for whether dungarees will be back in fashion this year, that's why you have to watch it live.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Any of you bozos going to be there?
I have an ongoing project in Iron County, i might be able to stick around and watch the meat huckery.