Quantcast

/\/\onkeyfest Thursday!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode a friends private stash of, sketchy, off camber trails this evening after a brief storm. These are all rooty, tight, technical, hand cut trails. No bench cuts or berms.

At one point I had a spider on my face, but couldn't take a hand off the bars to swat it away. Crashed once, immediately after thinking about how much I would like to be wearing knee pads.

Been riding way too much of the flowy IMBA style trails. Mostly because that's the way trails are being built/sanitized these days. Not good for my old school skill set.

Must go back...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rode a friends private stash of, sketchy, off camber trails this evening after a brief storm. These are all rooty, tight, technical, hand cut trails. No bench cuts or berms.

At one point I had a spider on my face, but couldn't take a hand off the bars to swat it away. Crashed once, immediately after thinking about how much I would like to be wearing knee pads.

Been riding way too much of the flowy IMBA style trails. Mostly because that's the way trails are being built/sanitized these days. Not good for my old school skill set.

Must go back...

Yeah I'm with you on that. The most fun trails are the ones that buck you off time after time. After you finally get one section dialed another swats you back down. The flow race track style trails hold no interest for me.