Quantcast

Oregon Enduro Series, you gotta be fing kidding me

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
So glad the OES has awesome sponsors and Dj's at events, and wicked sweet give a ways. Can we give a way there trash right back to Devon? 2 years at cold creek, 2 years of complete ****ing nonsense.

year 1, no ****ters so people crap in the woods....BUT WE HAVE A SWEET DJ!!!
year 2, leaving there trash.......BUT WE GIVE AWAY SANTA CRUZ FRAMES!!!

I hope http://oregonenduro.com/sponsors/ all of them tell OES to **** off next year.

trash.jpg

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
This is just the way Enduro is man, don't knock it til you try it...it's Enduro-specific...ya just don't get it, bro.

Josef

Monkey
Apr 17, 2013
At least it's bagged. Meth heads and tweakers leave **** up there all the time. Last time I biked but there I saw an 04 explorer had been dumped and lit on fire.

Seriously though that's pretty lame.

Samoto

Dec 16, 2013
they enduro people felt special and thought they could do whatever and leave for AM people to clean up the ****.

Devon Lyons

Chimp
Jul 28, 2014
Unfortunately it is apparent that some bags of trash were hidden behind the porta-potties and not taken to the transfer station after the race. This was in no way done intentionally. The porta-potties were removed a few days after the event crew had left. The DNR must not have seen it either, because they had driven by and check in with the event crew right in front of the porta-potties before the event crew left. We would never leave trash at any venue intentionally. In fact, we clean up others trash and try to leave venues cleaner than when we arrive as we have done the last two year at Cold Creek. Both this year and last year we have cleaned up CDC trash and course markings left on the all over their course. We always do our best to properly dispose of our trash at transfer stations after events. In this case, it was unfortunately out of sight and we missed it. We do try to give back to the trails and the venues we host races at…we donated $750 to the DNR septic disposal for the additional users in the area. We also donate $5 an entry to the Cold Creek Mountain Bikers (Evergreen). We will be much more careful before leaving venues to make sure there are no hidden bags of trash in the future.

Devon Lyons

Chimp
Jul 28, 2014
Haha, I bet you are doing some great stuff with your life too. So what is your real name? Funny how you have a lot to say behind the kidwoo screen name.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Haha, I bet you are doing some great stuff with your life too. So what is your real name? Funny how you have a lot to say behind the kidwoo screen name.
My name is Kevin. I live in the next state south. Would you like to explode upon my scene?

You covered yourself well in your first post for someone who has something to sell/promote. Don't mess it up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My name is Kevin. I live in the next state south. Would you like to explode upon my scene?

You covered yourself well in your first post for someone who has something to sell/promote. Don't mess it up.
DON'T GET SO INTERNET DEFENSIVE KEVIN. I KNOW YOU POST WEARING TIGHTY WHITEYS.

:panic: