Quantcast

PA 4X...Just do it!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Just trying to get everyone psyched for the 4X. Its only 15 bucks to race and its DH bike friendly, so theres no excuse! If your racing DH in PA, you should race the 4X. Its good for your skills and is just fun. So come on support the cause. The more interest and participation, the more races might start popping up!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
two1 said:
Just trying to get everyone psyched for the 4X. Its only 15 bucks to race and its DH bike friendly, so theres no excuse! If your racing DH in PA, you should race the 4X. Its good for your skills and is just fun. So come on support the cause. The more interest and participation, the more races might start popping up!
You forgot to mention that Jason just did a hell-a lot of work on the 4x course this past week making it more fun and the tripple is now more do-able!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Not yet, everyone needs to race to help raise money for the chairlift.....ah ha. And Beej has been pimping the course for weeks. Thanks for reminding of that Evan Mutaris' wife!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Five said:
....or a shuttle truck?

I'll be there to do the 4X only and I'll take on all you foo's!
Nice, thats what I'm talking about. To bad your not racing DH though, its gonna be good.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
two1 said:
Nice, thats what I'm talking about. To bad your not racing DH though, its gonna be good.
Yeah, I'll be too busy racing the little 20" bike. Maybe I'll have to bust that out on the ole 4x track....or not.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
two1 said:
Not yet, everyone needs to race to help raise money for the chairlift.....ah ha. And Beej has been pimping the course for weeks. Thanks for reminding of that Evan Mutaris' wife!
No problem. Evan has taught me well!
~Ms. Mutari :blah:

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Oh yeah, state qualifier at PA BMX, that should be some good racing too. Big MT always makes a good track. One of my friends shreds the 4X track on his twomp, jumps the triple even, shredder!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
It's gonna be another Cannondale party! We are gonna' be there racing and heckling all you suckus'! I love a good ol' fashioned 4X!

Can we pre register for the DH and 4X? (This is when Evan Mutaris wife should be answering my question) How and when is the cutoff? (Again, Joy I am waiting on you to give us the info.)

The only thing better than PA, is S. Tacoma!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
ggrubb said:
We'll be there shooting video..... so look fast and go big, suckas!!!
Yo G, maybe you can get one of the guys to do a helmet cam run on the 4x course. That would be cool. I would do it, but I'm slow.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Yah, I will be hitting up riders to do some runs with it.

Let me know at the race or PM me if anybody wants to arrange to do some runs with it on the 4X or on the DH. Good exposure for the guy getting followed.

The stuff from Spokane turned out really good. I have the vid segment done using some of the footage that you and Kevid did in it. You can check it out at PA.

Total props to Kevin Kelly for running helmet can on his second race run.

--- G

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
It's gonna be another Cannondale party! We are gonna' be there racing and heckling all you suckus'! I love a good ol' fashioned 4X!

Can we pre register for the DH and 4X? (This is when Evan Mutaris wife should be answering my question) How and when is the cutoff? (Again, Joy I am waiting on you to give us the info.)

The only thing better than PA, is S. Tacoma!
To be honest I'm not totally sure. I would think you could, but now that we are only one week away...Jason probably would rather you register Saturday am since he may not get your payment before the race. Just my thoughts...You should give him a call. PM me if you need his phone number!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Snacks said:
Talked to DY at the Hood race this weekend. He'll be up for the 4X only.
Cool, thanks for spreading the word. Its always good to ride with DY. He is a legend after all!

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I'd love to make it up for Jason's 4X. He and I had a great race for the win at the last dual race at Ski Bowl a few years ago.
Maybe I can hook up with someone else for the drive up.
Tim

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
PsychO!1 said:
Bwahahahahahaha.....I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY who OddTodd is. I've never heard him called that before....Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

(did he used to have blue hair, and shares a last name with a fruit smashing comedian?)
Only if said comedian's last name is Olsen?
You've been a way for a while and may not be familiar with him - good peeps!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
trailhacker said:
Not often you see an Eakin with dirt on them!?!
I wonder how long it took him to get to the car and put on a fresh kit.... :sneaky:
:D :D no kidding! Always so bling bling!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
Not often you see an Eakin with dirt on them!?!
I wonder how long it took him to get to the car and put on a fresh kit.... :sneaky:
IT AINT EASY BEING PRETTY!

I JUST WANT TO THANK A.J. FOR THROWING THAT UP AGAIN AND REMINDING ME OF MY FIRST WAD THIS YEAR!

AND KEV, I THREW THE WHOLE OUTFIT AWAY AS SOON AS I GOT HOME. CAN'T HAVE A RADDY LOOKIN' KIT HOLMES! :sneaky:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
Just quit pinching my butt when you stand next to me! Evan Mutari might get mad! :p
Only if you stop staring at my husbands butt!! Then you have a deal! :D ;)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
What I want to know is how did the tubeless situation deal with that whoopin'
If you look closely in the fifth shot you can see the tire almost rolled off the rim and the rim being whooped by that nice pointed rock!

But no lie, I never lost a bit of air pressure! I am totally sold on the tubeless thing. The very next weekend I destroyed my rear wheel at the shore coming up short on a gap. I had to walk the bike out because the wheel couldn't move in the stays. It was uckin' fugly with a big flat spot as well! I should of had a flat bigtime but it didn't lose any air at all on that little mis hap. :thumb:

C. Nort should give er' a try!