Quantcast

PA mountain x

p.diddy

Chimp
Mar 10, 2004
P.A. bizzach
i hope that you all know about the race on may 1 and 2 in port angeles
there is xc dh and of course a sick mountain x race on sat night

we just re built the mx course below the triple and it is SICK get ready for some epic race action
hopefully we can get pics later...

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Originally posted by p.diddy

we just re built the mx course below the triple and it is SICK get ready for some epic race action
What's this about cross country DH? i'm confuzed. I thought it was going to be DH on sunday.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
xc AND dh, dh is on sunday, I dont know, but i doubt that it is a state championship event
Awsome! Who would ever think of doing something so silly as mixing XC and DH;) :rolleyes:

bigshred

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Bellingham
The biker X is not something you guys want to miss! I was in town yesterday and went up and saw it... holy shat- big and technical. About twice as many jumps as whistler in a fraction of the distance. Reminded me of a super cross track for mx. There will be some carnage and some good racing. dont miss it!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by PsychO!1
Damn...the whip beat me too it!!

anyhow. The race is in port angeles. You can click on Chainwhips link for info, or the link to the following thread shouls alos help.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82528
I just talked to the guy putting on the race and they aren't charging a late fee, and if you mail in the registration form you can charge it to your credit card, if you go that way. Just put all the card info on the form.

Hope to see ya peeps there! Remember to support the local cause! :)

Originally posted by Snacks
I just talked to the guy putting on the race and they aren't charging a late fee, and if you mail in the registration form you can charge it to your credit card, if you go that way. Just put all the card info on the form.

Hope to see ya peeps there! Remember to support the local cause! :)
I'm soooooo there. :D

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
hehe Rumor has it that PsYchO mike is entering the XC race.... I'll post up a spandex rad racer shot or two of him when I get back for everyones viewing pleasure :devil:

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004

Good job on the course! A buddy of mine and myself took our boys up the MTX course for a ride and had a great time.

Took a few pics.
CYA Saturday