Quantcast

PA Spring Fling

NO TEETH

Chimp
Sep 23, 2004
ok ok your guys are so right. I feel as though i have been lied to for all my life living in sequim and never knowing.

THe expert run is great for everyone. The drops are not bad at all. It needs to at least be tried. You dont need to do all the drops but there are some jumps that are fun really fun that begginers will completely miss out on if they dont try it.

NO TEETH said:
ok ok your guys are so right. I feel as though i have been lied to for all my life living in sequim and never knowing.

THe expert run is great for everyone. The drops are not bad at all. It needs to at least be tried. You dont need to do all the drops but there are some jumps that are fun really fun that begginers will completely miss out on if they dont try it.

Im just giving ya ****..Im usally never right..so for once I had to rub it in a bit :D

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
NO TEETH said:
I don't think that true beginners would enjoy any part of the expert course. If you can do the jumps, you aren't a beginner. There are quite a few steep sections that would require walking. The is no easy way out and it would create a horrendous traffic jam.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
buildyourown said:
I don't think that true beginners would enjoy any part of the expert course. If you can do the jumps, you aren't a beginner. There are quite a few steep sections that would require walking. The is no easy way out and it would create a horrendous traffic jam.
dido! :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
I hope to have everything for my DH bike by then.... maybe ill bring my 5-spot and lycra and XC.... ewwww. maybe not......
Before I got my dh bike I did some XC trail that Mosely told me about...lets just say I wanted to kick his **S when I was done...I think he was playing a trick on me! I have never climbed so much in my life. Plus, the decents were like dh trails. (For you XC people that are racing there, this wasn't the race course you'd be doing)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
I hope to have everything for my DH bike by then.... maybe ill bring my 5-spot and lycra and XC.... ewwww. maybe not......
If you don't have your dh bike ready I'll bring my Spot up too and we can go exploring. I won't have a dh bike by then either :thumb:

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
two1 said:
How does it compare to some of the more extreme dh/freeride trails at Galbraith? And will there be any stunts or obstacles that will satisfy my bikes apetite? I have a custom Karpiel that I got from THE MAN himself...Joshua Bender.
DUDE.... you know Bender?
Is he the one that taught you how to huck it so hard?

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Did he sell you his SUPER MONSTER T also?
Those thing sare so flippin sweet! I wish I had one.
Do you ride that Karpiel in the 12" travel position at galbraith,
or just the 10" position? there is some pretty big stuff out there.
I'd probably just keep it in 12" all the time up there if I was you.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
ride said:
Did he sell you his SUPER MONSTER T also?
Those thing sare so flippin sweet! I wish I had one.
Do you ride that Karpiel in the 12" travel position at galbraith,
or just the 10" position? there is some pretty big stuff out there.
I'd probably just keep it in 12" all the time up there if I was you.
Yes I got the SUPER DUPER MONSTER T and riding in the 12 inch mode........duh

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Looks like ill be able to go! Word is frames are back from powdercoating, and should be shipping this week, and Trailhacker is kind enough to loan me a fork to get me rolling.

its gonna be strange being on the big bike again.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
IT'S GONNA BE SICK! i'VE ALREADY PRE-SIGNED!
WWWWHHHHIIITTTEEEE KKKNNNUUUCCCKKK OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Oh, I almost forgot - Jason was talking about doing another trail, I think an expert line that may be ready for the PA event. Don't quote me though.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Oh, I almost forgot - Jason was talking about doing another trail, I think an expert line that may be ready for the PA event. Don't quote me though.
Are you sure it wasn't a new sport course. He was working on that the last time I talked to him. I could be wrong though.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
Are you sure it wasn't a new sport course. He was working on that the last time I talked to him. I could be wrong though.
Oh, maybe it was a sport one - ahhh, I don't know - I think I've crashed and hit my head one too many times.

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
We've been working every weekend up there. From the start go down the straight stretch, around the 90 right down and just before you hit the jump at the bottom (I know you want to hit it) vere left onto "Limbo". It has some cool turns, a few drops with rollover ladders. After the table-top there is a "T", Ride the log straight ahead from right to left then follow that trail and it connects back to the DH course. Adds a little time to your runs. More log rides, ladders further up mountain but more cross country.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
has everyone pre registered? Will they turn riders away if they havent? Im still not 100% sure my bike will be ready and didnt want to pay and then not be able to ride. I also know a few people that were not sure if they could make it.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
oly said:
has everyone pre registered? Will they turn riders away if they havent? Im still not 100% sure my bike will be ready and didnt want to pay and then not be able to ride. I also know a few people that were not sure if they could make it.
No, pre-reg just helps Jason sort the shuttle and food properly. So the more that pre-reg the better ole big Jace can prepare.