Quantcast

PA Spring Fling

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Oh man, I hope that my Iron Horse comes in next week, I am going to die if it doesn't, I cant miss a PA ride, hmm, i think i know someone with a bike I can borrow, oh Iron Horse please be on time, DH BIKE WITHDRAWLS.....(twitch).................(twitch).....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
NateH said:
Oh man, I hope that my Iron Horse comes in next week, I am going to die if it doesn't, I cant miss a PA ride, hmm, i think i know someone with a bike I can borrow, oh Iron Horse please be on time, DH BIKE WITHDRAWLS.....(twitch).................(twitch).....
Your geting a IH? The sunday? Sounds like were in the same boat.... waiting game.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
yep, i'm waiting, but Simon talked to his buddy at IH last week and got a firm date so with any luck it'll be all good.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
buildyourown said:
Just show up with $25. You might need an extra $5 for insurance if you don't have a NORBA license.
It will be worth every cent.
No license needed! Jason said it's just $25!!! :D

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Yup. With the HT you can ride the sport line or the 4X. I will probably take both the big and HT this weekend.

Cash-Money said:
is it worth it if i only have a hardtail right now? are the trails hardtailable?

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
If anyone is looking for a ride out there, I have room for one and maybe two.

I will drive out early Sunday and back late.

Pullshocks

Chimp
Mar 2, 2005
I'm not clear if this is a competitive event or more of a chance to do a bunch of dh runs with a shuttle. Hopefully the latter.

If there is a release form involved could we get that via e-mail so it could be filled out in advance? There is a kid in the neighborhood who might ride with me. If his parents don't go we would need to get them to sign before head over to Port Angeles.

Thanks guys, this really sounds like fun.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
It's not a race - just a good ole time. As far as a release form, I don't think there is one out there. However, you could always get this kids parents to write out a release letter.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Someone just reminded me that april 2 is a saturday and that the sunday is the 3rd. I mailed Jason to confirm what day/date the event is on......

either way im there.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
oly...
what happened to that sweet new DHR??

EDIT:

now that I've posted twice...
WHo wants to give me a ride.
I would be offering a ride, but my car is a guzzler/I have a graduated license/ I'm poor

There's $10 in it!

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
ioscope said:
I Lick My Own Balls
:dancin:
I can't beleive I actually just spotted that.

A friend of mine said "I posted something on ridemonkey on your profile." but didn't tell me where. So apparently after a couple of weeks I've found it!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
oly said:
Someone just reminded me that april 2 is a saturday and that the sunday is the 3rd. I mailed Jason to confirm what day/date the event is on......

either way im there.
Yes, It is on Saturday the 2nd.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
two1 said:
Yes, It is on Saturday the 2nd.
Thanks 2one. I spoke to matt Jager tonight. I figured he would know since hes a volunteer.... Saturday april 2 we ride!

PS, if you want a turn on my turner.... dont hesitate to ask. (i owe trailhacker a turn also...)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Yep, it's Saturday. Send an email to Jason if you're going...and I know all of you have already sent an email. Should be another fun day.

Official bike count for the March event was 177. Jason has already reserved 3 big trucks so wait time should be less. If not, then just hit the mtnx course.