Quantcast

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer IS NOT GOOD!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Face it jerks!

I dont care how trendy it is to like it...the stuff tastes like bat sh** and cancer. Dont let your empty wallet influence your tastebuds. It is a horrible, horrible product.
And you know what else? Converse all stars are NOT comfortable. There is NOTHING there to comfort your feet. Its a rubber sole and a flap of canvas. WTF is comfortable about it?

EDIT: and loco sucks.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
PBR is awesome, but Converse are the worst things ever created. Any male or female who wears them sucks at life.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
No. It isnt awesome. It is fecalwater. I dont know how they dupe people into buying it. Id rather drink tacks and bleach.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I KNEW someone would chime in and say its awesome. How can someone say that? ACK!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
BurlyShirley said:
Face it jerks!

I dont care how trendy it is to like it...the stuff tastes like bat sh** and cancer. Dont let your empty wallet influence your tastebuds. It is a horrible, horrible product.
And you know what else? Converse all stars are NOT comfortable. There is NOTHING there to comfort your feet. Its a rubber sole and a flap of canvas. WTF is comfortable about it?

EDIT: and loco sucks.
Well, no sh!t sherlock...

:thumb:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
caputo1989 said:
Because it is $4.50 for 12.
Ill stick with coors over that any day, but on a budget and the want to get drunk you can't go wrong with PBR.
Man, you all have no self respect.

There's nothing in my fridge that costs less than $7.50 per six pack.

At least go buy some Sam Adams....the cheapest tolerable beer out there.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
You acquire a taste for good beers, usually by starting off with watered down garbage like pbr and gradually move up to something that is more than water they soaked in hops for 5 minutes and threw some carbonation in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
robdamanii said:
Man, you all have no self respect.

There's nothing in my fridge that costs less than $7.50 per six pack.

At least go buy some Sam Adams....the cheapest tolerable beer out there.
For a student you have spendy tastes.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
As another student I can say that I drink beer because I like it so spending money for good beer is worth it...cheap liquor on the other hand is for heavy drinking nights.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My car stayed parked for months at school because I couldn't affort to gas it up. Drank for free because I was friends with the bartenders but stuck to cheaper stuff. Beggars can't be choosers. I drink good stuff now but in tough times can go back to my old standard Milwaulkee's Best.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i drink PBR when money is tight, and i probably shouldn't be buying it in the first place. if i have a little spare money, i usually drop it on the $7 - $8 stuff/

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
<snip> I drink good stuff now but in tough times can go back to my old standard Milwaulkee's Best.
That's the $hit I drank in college (at least fresh/soph years). That crap was $6.79/case for bottles. God it was nasty swill.

Junior/senior years I found Bell's Amber Ale and never looked back.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
PBR is carbonated Urine Designed for Poor Alcoholics
The aquired taste is mroe like a skill to Not let it touch your tongu when Drinking. If you think Pbr is good then you need to taste what beer should taste like

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
If I had a PBR on my desk now I would drink it. If i had two PBRs on my desk I would drink them. If i had three PBRs on my desk I would drink them. If i had 4 PBRs on my desk I would drink them. If I had five PBRs on my desk I would drink them. If I had 6 PBRs on my desk I would drink them. If I had a peice of microwaved pizza on my desk I would eat it.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Eff all haters of the mythical shoe worn by GODS!...the Almighty Converse All Star. Plus they're good for doing squats and deadlifts in the gym.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
PBR carries with it bad memories of breaking a foot and dumping beer on an almost naked girl, hence, it is forever boycotted from my system. Unless I'm already plastered.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
We spent a night "touring the world" at the Brickskellar in DC. My buddy laughingly ordered a PBR while the rest of us sampled some of the higher quality offerings. When the bill came at the end of the night and we started picking out our charges, Mike couldn't find the PBR to see how much he owed. The waitress had to point it out for us, it was listed as "mullet alert!" on the bill.