Quantcast

Paging Boostindoubles - your goodies?

Discussion in 'Beer & Food' started by StiHacka, Sep 16, 2016.

1. StiHacka

StiHacka Compensating for something

Rep/Likes:
    261 / 2,108
    i͓̽t͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ fu͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ o͓̽f s͓̽t͓̽a͓̽r͓̽s͓̽

Please register to disable this ad.

2. boostindoubles

boostindoubles Nacho Libre

Rep/Likes:
    111 / 882
    I'll ask my bro what he knows. I know we get Australian hops but not sure about this vic secret variety.

That brewery sounds familiar also, I just don't get super involved with all the breweries and such.

But that link to the Yakima Valley hops website cracks me up... it's a home brew business my Bros friend started. Can't believe how fast it blew up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. boostindoubles

boostindoubles Nacho Libre

Rep/Likes:
    111 / 882
    So Vic Secret is Australian... Its a proprietary hop bred by Hop Products Australia, which is owned by Barth-HAAS. HAAS is the biggest hop dealer in the world. V.C. is available in USA in sparing quantities and for big $$$$. At this point its probably a good hop to play around with, but basing beers on it may be tricky...

4. StiHacka

StiHacka Compensating for something

Rep/Likes:
    261 / 2,108
    i͓̽t͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ fu͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ o͓̽f s͓̽t͓̽a͓̽r͓̽s͓̽
    That One hop this time is a rotating beer for Feinschmeckers, each batch brewed with a different hop du jour. I like this one with Vic Secret a lot, it is unfiltered, obviously fresh, well balanced with a great juicy bouquet yet with plenty of bitter. Btw. the hop used to be called Victoria secret but stupid lingerie brand sent them cease and desist.