Quantcast

Paging Northstar Rep!

macdaddy

Chimp
Sep 24, 2003
I is very cool that you are planning on building one big stunt this year with all of the opening day money, but to guarantter everyone likes it, i have something I recommend. On the Whistler site, they have something to vote on the new stunts to put in. Maybe you could do that, casue that would be sick. I am thinking a long northshore ladder with a good drop off it, placed to the riders right of the S turns after vietnam

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I like the idea of a new trail or a new part of an already existing trail... Northstar does not need stunts... Go to canada if you want stunts...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
I like the idea of a new trail or a new part of an already existing trail... Northstar does not need stunts... Go to canada if you want stunts...
If kids want stunts there should be stunts. Kids come attatched to parents and parents rent condos. That's what northstar wants to see when they put money into a bike park.

macdaddy

Chimp
Sep 24, 2003
Sorry, I meant 'freestyle feature,' which they are gonna build with all the funds from opening day. If he hears our input, then, they will know what to build.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
If people want a few stunt's then by all means, build 'em. But Please please please don't do it on an existing trail.

Ladders and bridges and such should be built in a place where it serves a purpose to do so. Such as crossing a creek or other unrideable terrain. Simply building an elevated structure over an existing trail would be both superflous and a net reduction in the overall quality, and quantity of the trail network.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I vote me and Ghettogt76 drinl together wate al ready did

im fo fawking light i could probably could get drunk of odouls wate i could probably get f*ucked up off a glass of water

macdaddy

Chimp
Sep 24, 2003
Yea, just build a slalom or 4x or something fun. Ladders were just an idea. See, now the nordy rep wont build a ladder.

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
Originally posted by TheMontashu
I vote me and Ghettogt76 drinl together wate al ready did

im fo fawking light i could probably could get drunk of odouls wate i could probably get f*ucked up off a glass of water
:confused: Please sober up.