Quantcast

Panama City Panama

Darbol

Chimp
Jun 23, 2005
Austin Texas
I am leaving Austin TX to go and live for one year to Panama City Panama. I was wondering if anybody knows of any Mt Biking trails or Clubs in Panama or Costa Rica? I am taking my Trek Fuel 90 wich I have upgraded with Shimano XT components. I should be down there by then end of Aug. Please send PM if you have any info.

Cheers,
Darbol

Darbol

Chimp
Jun 23, 2005
Austin Texas
OK I see no one ever answered this Post. Well I did a little investigation and found the following website that offers rides all over Panama. So if anybody is interested here is the website. :cool:

http://www.boapanama.org

I guess this will be my starting point to meet people and learn more about Mt Biking in Panama.

Cheers,
Darbol

tomacdaddy

Monkey
Feb 2, 2005
Minturn, CO
Quepos - it's the legit town by the resort area Manuel Antonio. Pacific. I lived there for 3 months. Rode all over. It was rainy season- but who cares. I rode with a local kid - speak spanish fluently- so I saw a lot most people don't. I love that area. The shop is right by the liquor store. They have rentals that are descent and go out on tours about every day. The area is super chill w/ some nice long breaks down in Manuel Antonio!!

Darbol

Chimp
Jun 23, 2005
Austin Texas
Pura Vida! Thank you. I will definitely check them out. I will be going to Costa Rica for a couple of long weekends and try to organize some rides. I can not wait!

Cheers Mate.