Quantcast

Park Suggestions for 2008

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
well btw they are making a ds course for the USO... but hopefuly it turns in to something like the pro jump lol (keep it up al season)

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I have ridden, built and competed on a few and the only problem with a slopestyle course is that there is no way to make a course to fit all.
Please list at least two of these said courses you've built and competed on.:wait: Oh, and a few shots of you hit anything even close to 30'.

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
you better check with runnin12's to see if you qualify hitting the "PRO" jump before you do
He should change his name to RUNNINHISMOUTH, 25 foot drops? I dont like to flame, but I've only seen one dude walkin a Marin down exoudus.........the day b4 he posted bout keepin up wit the locals.:wtf:

I may be wrong, but has anyone seen this dude killin it at Diablo? If only 1% the crew can go as big as he can, Than I would expect at least one person to step up and say "fvck yea...homie kills 30-40' gaps and drops 25'ers all the time."

If not please get off the high horse, stop smoking crack and offer some realistic input to this forum.

mtb1989

Chimp
Apr 22, 2007
u guys are fuking stupid cause runnin12 is the ONLY realistic person here. and the reason why there will never b a slopestyle course at diablo is cause............. THEY DONT OWN THE ****ING MOUNTAIN!!!!! do u have any idea how much it would cost to build it and then have to tear it down at the end of the season for ski season. it would be a waste and a half

Sep 23, 2007
i was never questioning his reasoning why there will never be a slopestyle course...

i was questioning the fact that he thinks the regulars at diablo wouldn't be able to ride it...as 95% of people can't clear dominion apparently. running 12's were you even around during diabloween?

and THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS for letting us know diablo doesn't own the mountain. the only waste and a half here was your useless post..

does anyone else feel dumber every time they read this thread?

mtb1989

Chimp
Apr 22, 2007
the reason why no one could clear dominion on diabloween is cause there were mudpits at the bottom of every jump. you had to pedal ur ass off to be able to clear them and no one wanted to put in the effort. and yes i feel dumber reading this thread because why r people arguing about something that will never happen? who cares if people wont be able to ride it cause there will never be a slopestyle course. that was my point. to just try and get people to stop arguing. now if you will excuse me i am no longer going to post on this thread although it is only the 2nd time, in order to prevent this from turning into an argument which it probobly will.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
the reason why no one could clear dominion on diabloween is cause there were mudpits at the bottom of every jump. you had to pedal ur ass off to be able to clear them and no one wanted to put in the effort. and yes i feel dumber reading this thread because why r people arguing about something that will never happen? who cares if people wont be able to ride it cause there will never be a slopestyle course. that was my point. to just try and get people to stop arguing. now if you will excuse me i am no longer going to post on this thread although it is only the 2nd time, in order to prevent this from turning into an argument which it probobly will.
The only people I saw having trouble were the retards dressed as prisoners (except for one) and some 8 year old kid.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
That was a few years ago buddy on my first run. Honestly kid you suck, you bitch and whine about everything, and you weigh about 50 pounds. The last thing you should be doing is pissing me off.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Ill kick all yer buttz with my Sam Hill Replica Sunday and I'll double from vernon to granite peak and then backflip from an abubaca to the base so eat a giant waffle with anchovies you sorry frunkleblamsters!

Oh, and I weigh 466lbs and I'll sit on you kwikfast so dont mess with me, I'm HUUUGE.

I also like to crush puppies.

Chuck Norris is on Canfield this year and I heard he smokes doobz with Rich Houseman and they get they're stuff from Myles Rockwell.

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
reduce the number of groms? i would consider us groms and being any were from 10-18 years old and that would cut diablos sales and visitors at least in half. Any ways were wat keep progression growing with out us "groms" diablo would be infested with guys 35+ that ride sitting down on there big clunky Karpiels and BMW's with 3 inch tiers that bitch about diablo needing to be more like plattekill so why dont u stop whining

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
reduce the number of groms? i would consider us groms and being any were from 10-18 years old and that would cut diablos sales and visitors at least in half. Any ways were wat keep progression growing with out us "groms" diablo would be infested with guys 35+ that ride sitting down on there big clunky Karpiels and BMW's with 3 inch tiers that bitch about diablo needing to be more like plattekill so why dont u stop whining
or people who can actually ride bike how it deserves to b ridden

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
i only ride a 303 because my day know the owner of yeti really well, the bikes not even mine really its actually my dads but he's to being an XCer to come ride diablo

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
I think its about time for me and/or timekiller to chime in and say that you left out about a third of the population at Diablo between the ages of 19-34.

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Actually, I would say that there is equal, if not more, riders in the age group 19-34 than 10-18. However, I do agree that the younger crowd is what keeps this sport progressing and evolving, well that and the increasing popularity of the sport.

And BTW, I would love to rock a Karpiel or BMW...