Quantcast

Parking Wars...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Anyone watch this on A&E? I just caught this tonight and was amazed at how ****ty the city of Philadelphia is represented by the parking authorities. Just one episode is enough to make me not spend any tourist dollars there. The ladies behind the impound cages make my balls hurt. :monkey:

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Watch it every week. Funny to me since I have to work in Philly part of the week. Most of those folks that get tickets crack me up with their sense of "injustice" at the system after they threw the parking ticket away. It's a money maker for the city.

Most of the ticket writers are pretty cool people, they take a ton of crap for just doing a job. The impound lot folks are a bit tight assed, with the go walk to get your paperwork then come back and stand in line then go back and get this paper work.

Last night was funny because the supervisor couldn't add 6 months from 12/21 to figure out when the insurance expired. Minimum wage gets minimum quality.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I understand that you only get tickets if you park illegally but if there is no parking its difficult. There is no parking for the truck that drops off liquid nitrogen and its no easy to hand carry 160L of nitrogen. We have already had one company drop us as they found the conditions impossible.