Quantcast

Passport photos...required that your ears show or does the guy have an ear fetish?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I just went for my passport photos...I read the information online very carefully so I wouldn't miss anything...I also read the guidelines on passport photos in the shop I went to and I saw NOTHING saying they need to see your ears in the photo...the guy taking the pics made me tuck my hair behind my ears...so, has anyone ever heard that rule? Or is this guy that took the pics just a freak and has an ear fetish?

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
F R E A K!!!

Most definitely wanted a picture of your ears to take home with him and put up on the wall in his room in his parents house . . . .

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
...this guy took a copy home and is probably caressing your ears with his tongue as we speak...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Morryjg said:
F R E A K!!!

Most definitely wanted a picture of your ears to take home with him and put up on the wall in his room in his parents house . . . .

Uhhh...his parents are probably about 200 years old and living in Korea...he was an older dude...I thought it was really strange, especially since he pointed out the sheet with the requirements for passport photos...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Got one and I use it...what would be the politically correct term for wee little ear holes...

Best I can come up with is outer ear canal

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
dh girlie said:
Got one and I use it...what would be the politically correct term for wee little ear holes...
"Dimensionally challenged OEC's"?

"Spatially thrifty OEC's"?

"Pencil friendly OEC's"?

Passpost Photo Regulations.

1. Blah Blah Blah
2. Blah Blah Blah
3. The head of the applicant, including both face and hair, should be shown from crown of the head to tip of chin on top and bottom and from hair line side-to-side. The head should measure between 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches with the eye level between 1 1/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches. It is preferable that ears be exposed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
have any of you guys read "infinite jest" by david foster wallace? one of the characters has a girlfriend who is an ear model... :D

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
surfinguru said:
Meh, I look like a drug smuggler in mine. I get stopped at every customs counter, every time! :nope:

They must think I'm haulin dope in those big ol' surfboard bags. :evil:

Couldn't be the shaved head and goate could it?
Drug smuggler.. now that I've put a face to a screen name, I guess I can see how one could think so :D When I read goate I read goatse though, that frightened me for a second.

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
Hmm. When I got a new passport last summer they actually made me tie my hair back completely (yes I am male), no explanation except "because you have to" was given. Maybe that's why. I'm guessing it's so face recognition software can better check you over for comparing with of databases of criminals or whatever. Or maybe not.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
fonseca said:
Hmm. When I got a new passport last summer they actually made me tie my hair back completely (yes I am male), no explanation except "because you have to" was given. Maybe that's why. I'm guessing it's so face recognition software can better check you over for comparing with of databases of criminals or whatever. Or maybe not.
You are correct sir. The location and general shape of the ears are hard to disguise and are subsequently heavily relied upon for any facial recognition software.

J

JRB

You guys knock it off. Lisa NEEDS to think the little asian guy taking the pics has an ear fetish for her. Sheesh. :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco-gringo said:
You guys knock it off. Lisa NEEDS to think the little asian guy taking the pics has an ear fetish for her. Sheesh. :D
OH.... dhgirlie that dude was totally into your ears. He has probably built a little shrine in his house to your ears. But I'm sure that he is totally harmless....

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
For some reason I fit the profile and have since I first travelled internationally at the age of about 15. It never fails, whenever I go abroad customs takes me aside and gives me a hard time. Any of you on here who have met me know that I am just a normal looking dude but for some reason I set off an alarm??? :nuts:

J

JRB

zod said:
For some reason I fit the profile and have since I first travelled internationally at the age of about 15. It never fails, whenever I go abroad customs takes me aside and gives me a hard time. Any of you on here who have met me know that I am just a normal looking dude but for some reason I set off an alarm??? :nuts:

They phucked my bags up in a search in Reno last summer because I looked to happy. Too happy??? Do people look really happy before they blow a plane up??? Argghh - it was a bitch repacking my schit. :mad: All because I looked too happy. 7 days at Tahoe, while only riding one, how could I not look too happy??? Shouldn't they have to search everyone??? :think:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I'm tellin you loco...I will win every time! Good thing you don't live locally or I would have to kick your ass in mini golf and air hockey too!

I'm a sore loser and would knock you out with a putter. :D I could throw the little puck knocker at you, and if there were bowling balls around, well, you get the picture. I hate losing at games like that. Besides, you couldn't take me. :nope:

J

JRB

Hahaha - that ain't Zakk playing around the window. Yuck - all over your dainty little outer ear canal. :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
So next time you here clicking on your windows, it might not be the wind.....

You didn't pay by credit card did you?

Gross...and no I didn't...and to top off the long fingernails the guy had the WORST garlic bref I've ever smelt...almost made me gag...nasty! You could smell it from about 5 feet away...no wonder my picture turned out so weird looking.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Gross...and no I didn't...and to top off the long fingernails the guy had the WORST garlic bref I've ever smelt...almost made me gag...nasty! You could smell it from about 5 feet away...no wonder my picture turned out so weird looking.

Nice try, but I doubt that was it sister. :nope: