Quantcast

Pedigre's Mountain Bike Resource

Pedigre

Chimp
Mar 27, 2008
Looking for trails in Texas? Clubs? Local bike shops?

Here's the deal...

After the seemingly successful Mountain Biking in Texas Googlemap was announced at the beginning of the year, I originally intended to create a webpage or two answering questions as to what everything meant on the map (i.e. icons, ratings, etc). Well, what began as a webpage or two turned in to a whole freakin’ site – Pedigre’s Mountain Bike Resource (or PMBR).

A fair portion of the site is Texas-specific; including ALL of the trails from the Googlemap listed by region, local bike shops, mtb organizations/clubs, and of course, how to use the Googlemap. If you check the site out you will find that a there are few listings under LBS and clubs. I’m relying on visitors to help provide these things and have emailed numerous clubs and shops, but am still waiting for responses. Much of the content (esp. the General stuff) is still in the works, as is our logo…slowly but surely, the site is coming along, though.

So, with all that said, check out Pedigre’s Mountain Bike Resource at http://mtb.pedigresplace.com and let me know what you think. If you can help provide content (i.e. shops, clubs, or anything else) please do so. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. Help me, help everyone else. :) (if for some reason you don’t receive a reply within 48 hrs, let me know through PM – maybe I have email issues *shrug*)

Ride on!