Quantcast

People I wish would go away.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Because its Saturnalia, and people can make outrageous wishes at this time of year in the vain hope that they will come true, I submit to you my wish list of people I want to go away. I dont wish anything bad upon them, just want them to disappear from whatever news feed I am perusing. Permanently.

Oprah
Any and all Trumps and their associated minions and pissboys
Any and all Kardashians and Jenners
Hilary Clinton
Roy Moore
Lavar Ball
Any and all reality show "stars"
Any and all people who have been accused of sexual harassment
Pierre MacGuire
Taylor Swift
The cast and creators of any television show that utilizes a laugh track to tell you when a joke has been told.
Kathy Lee Giford

This list is subject to change at any time, based upon the whims of the creator.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
99.9% of elected and appointed Republican officials in this country.
Anybody involved with pop country music
Alt-right

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Any "gangsta" rappers!
feminazis (Feminists are ok to a point).
Veggie thumping vegetarians and vegans
Bleeding heart liberals and die hard republicans
isht bag millennials
junkies
and some of my kin

Any and all people who have been accused of sexual harassment
I agree with this one too a point. But some women just accuse people to get their 15 minutes of fames or get revenge for something unrelated.

32 this morning and then the clouds came in and it is staying cool. Work is the usual clusterfuck minus the commute traffic. I can feel last night's spin session. My legs are worked.
This isn't the GMT thread!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
32 this morning and then the clouds came in and it is staying cool. Work is the usual clusterfuck minus the commute traffic. I can feel last night's spin session. My legs are worked.
Any "gangsta" rappers!
feminazis (Feminists are ok to a point).
Veggie thumping vegetarians and vegans
Bleeding heart liberals and die hard republicans
isht bag millennials
junkies
and some of my kin

I agree with this one too a point. But some women just accuse people to get their 15 minutes of fames or get revenge for something unrelated.

This isn't the GMT thread!

YUP needed more coffee

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
YUP needed more coffee
Moar* You really do have coffee deficiency.
figured as much haha.

Anyone and everyone who drags religion into government and civic matters.
Anyone that drags politics and/or religion into a completely unrelated video comment section:
*Video of a kitten sleeping*
Random comment: "Fvcking Republicans"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Just the Yahoo and teh CNN ones really. Dont have time or motivation to look at much else...this place being the notable exception.
Might I suggest you are probably perusing the wrong news feeds. :D

I'd stick with the BBC and *maybe* NPR... but you're probably not going to be able to avoid the Trump-circus at those, either.

<SS grabs the old dotard's arm>
No, no - you want the GMT - it's over here. You're in the wrong thread.
<pats the old codger on the shoulder>
There you go...
:homer:

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...and dont forget your sunglasses B...

I am torn about him. He is trying to do good things in the world, but he is so damn smug and he cozies up to so many assholes, plus, imho U2 hasnt put out a good ablum in ever. I loved the old stuff, but lately, meh...he has become a caricature of himself.

On the other hand, a good friend used to live down the beach from Larry Mullen in Howth, and she said he was a great guy. Really down to Earth and super cool.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My cousin Phil took my Granddads Brandy still even though he had no idea how to use it. Instead of giving it back to us he sold it at Auction in Toronto. He then gave the new owner my phone # so I could teach him how to use it. It is in Canada. Brandy stills are not allowed to be imported.