Quantcast

People I wish would go away.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
My cousin Phil took my Granddads Brandy still even though he had no idea how to use it. Instead of giving it back to us he sold it at Auction in Toronto. He then gave the new owner my phone # so I could teach him how to use it. It is in Canada. Brandy stills are not allowed to be imported.
KILL LIST

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
KILL LIST

When we were kids. My grandfather had a old ford tractor. We would sit on the fenders and he would drive us around. While riding along we hit a bump and phil fell off the fender and the rear wheel completely went over his head. The ground was soft enough to press his head into the dirt. Nothing happened to him. Grandpa just plucked him out of the dirt and told us not to tell grandma. We have a nickname for him which he doesn't appreciate.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
...and dont forget your sunglasses B...

I am torn about him. He is trying to do good things in the world, but he is so damn smug and he cozies up to so many assholes, plus, imho U2 hasnt put out a good ablum in ever. I loved the old stuff, but lately, meh...he has become a caricature of himself.

On the other hand, a good friend used to live down the beach from Larry Mullen in Howth, and she said he was a great guy. Really down to Earth and super cool.
larry is good people.....other three....twats.