Quantcast

People, let's try to focus........

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i thought i recognized the old bandbox.

i've been cut off from american sports for almost a year... in that span, i've seen one NFL and zero baseball, NBA and NHL games.

Dtrain

Chimp
Apr 12, 2004
Maine
I live 2 hours away and have never experienced a Red Sox game, must be a really thrilling thing in any seat let alone on the green monster huh. Some day i will get around to going to one and watch them smoke the yanks.
Dylan

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Baseball is good.

I lived in NYC for 2.5 years and it was the longest five years of my life. The ONLY thing that got me through it was skiing in the winter, Yankee Stadium, and Fenway Park.

Yes, I left out Shea. That place is a dump. Only good thing about it is the Giants played there twice a year.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by splat
I don't know about that!

Here I took this from a Seat I had on the Monster ! FRONT row on the Monster !

looking toward the center feild scoreboard/bleachers
:stosh:

:p

Sure you got tix because you got the corporate hook up! I got chosen in the Sox online drawing to buy tickets and I STILL couldn't get any!

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
that game might have been fun if it was the YANKEES!

ok, let the flaming begin. I know they lost all but one of the series against the sox, but its only april... but hey.. looks like they've started to play ball now that they are TIED with the sox in the standings...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by MtnBikerNJ
that game might have been fun if it was the YANKEES!

ok, let the flaming begin. I know they lost all but one of the series against the sox, but its only april... but hey.. looks like they've started to play ball now that they are TIED with the sox in the standings...
"Play ball"? The Yankees are frikkin tearing it up now and appear to be on cruise control. The Sox were fortunate to catch them when they were slumping.

I see Jose Contreras got sent down to single A! Ouch!