Quantcast

People Suck

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
My roommate is having a party, I've had quite a few drinks, and now everyone is outside. I am inside all by myself, because they are not talking to me fro some reason. Oh well, I had some work on my bike to do, I think i'll do it now. Its just cable stuff, nothing to hard

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Throw water balloons at them and chain the door shut. Works every time. Really nice if you live on the 3rd floor of a building. Quit feeling sorry for yourself though and go do something productive(working on the bike sounds dangerous after a few drinks). Do the college thing, take advantage of a drunk sorority girl and leave a random number on the pillow :rolleyes: .

The Ito

P.S. The water balloons is a lot of fun. :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by laura
uh, just go outside.
I WAS outside. But they were all smoking and getting stoned, and to me, cigarettes are the MOST DISGUSTING thing that anyone can do.

Plus, they weren't talking to me.

Whatever, I'm over it now, I watched Slednecks 4 and got my bike in good working order so I can ride tomorrow :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by BigMike
I WAS outside. But they were all smoking and getting stoned, and to me, cigarettes are the MOST DISGUSTING thing that anyone can do.
Smoking cigarettes IS the most disgusting thing...unless they were silly cigarettes. :cool:

Originally posted by BigMike
Plus, they weren't talking to me.
Sniff, sniff...HONK!...sniffle, sniffle
:p

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by Jozz
Where you wearing pants when you went outside??

could be that...
I'm guessing it was that or him screaming at them

"I hate cigarette smoking and cigarette smokers."

Remember BigMike there is "inside" talking and "outside" talking. You know Homer Simpson disease. :D

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Originally posted by DRB
I'm guessing it was that or him screaming at them

"I hate cigarette smoking and cigarette smokers."

Remember BigMike there is "inside" talking and "outside" talking. You know Homer Simpson disease. :D
was that out loud!

:D

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Just invite some rowdy biking friends over. Then crash their party with a 12 hour marathon of bike vids and drunkin backyard dirt jumpin'. They will get the point once "crazy bill" cases a jump "that was totally doable at that speed" and ghost rides his bike into the women and children. Then when they are gone just pillage their stash.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by Booker
Just invite some rowdy biking friends over. Then crash their party with a 12 hour marathon of bike vids and drunkin backyard dirt jumpin'. They will get the point once "crazy bill" cases a jump "that was totally doable at that speed" and ghost rides his bike into the women and children. Then when they are gone just pillage their stash.
I'm with booker here.:thumb:
Also they were probably outside going "what wrong with him, why won't he come outside"
Drunken logic can make you look foolish sometimes.