The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Rosie O'Donnell
Colin Quinn
Carson Daly
David Duke
Anyone from Fear Factor
trying.... so hard... not to name ....anyone from current administration...

edit: ditto on the Osborne kids, especially the girl. She makes me want to get a vasectomy.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
Jean Chretien. . .enough already, new Canadian PM!

yep. bout time... thou I will miss his interesting speaches...:p

also Im happy cause I can vote next eletion.

DT. are you a canadian who has been relocted to the U.S?

and yes DR phil should go.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Jared of Subway fame
Don Imus
people who protest just to be in a parade
ambulance chasers
Barbara Streisand
bike-hating motorists
Jacques Chirac with a militant Muslim under each arm
Kim Jong Il
Jimmy Swaggart
David Gest and his equally frightening wife

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Damn True
Pffft, if they stood up for all of the amendments as vehemently as they do some, gun ownership would be mandatory.

Can't stand 'em.
I don't believe the ACLU has ever pursued a case AGAINST gun ownership or right to bear arms. That right is already plenty well protected, both in monetary terms and sheer numbers.

They protect the entire Bill of Rights, they just happen to concentrate on the ones that others can't/haven't/refuse to take up.

I'll ditto llkoolkeg's list

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Originally posted by ohio
I don't believe the ACLU has ever pursued a case AGAINST gun ownership or right to bear arms. That right is already plenty well protected, both in monetary terms and sheer numbers.

They protect the entire Bill of Rights, they just happen to concentrate on the ones that others can't/haven't/refuse to take up.

I'll ditto llkoolkeg's list
"ACLU: HELPING VICTIMS REMAIN VICTIMS"

too bad they don't concentrate on the entire bill of rights for the "entire" nation.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by manimal
ACLU: HELPING VICTIMS REMAIN VICTIMS
Easy to say for someone who's never been one.

I get a real kick out of straight christian white guys that think they get to decide who's a victim and who isn't.

More for the list-
divorce lawyers
al sharpton

Aug 13, 2002
sandy beaches of O.C.
The Pastor of my church always get invited to the City of Westminster's Counsul meetings to open up in prayer, well the ACLU sent the city members a letter filing suite against them because a Pastor of a local christain church cant use the name of Jesus. This is not the only city here in Orange County that is having this problem, the aclu sure dont fight for my rights!

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Glad to see that others have some of the same people on their lists.

Dr. Laura
Barbara Streisand
Carrot Top
Joan Rivers
Florence Henderson
TV Evangelists
Al Sharpton
Donald Rumsfeld
Ariel Sharon
Sadaam Hussein
Yasar Arafat
Guys who pull up to you at stop lights with their hip hop playing so loud that your own car moves

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by BlackhillsBob
The Pastor of my church always get invited to the City of Westminster's Counsul meetings to open up in prayer, well the ACLU sent the city members a letter filing suite against them because a Pastor of a local christain church cant use the name of Jesus. This is not the only city here in Orange County that is having this problem, the aclu sure dont fight for my rights!
If he was not the pastor of your church you may feel differently. What would you think if they opened the meetings with a Voodoo ceremony? Hence the separation of church and state.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
AHH Orange County that Southern California Bastion of Liberal Thinking:p

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA

I totally understand the personal dissatisfaction with this happening to your own pastor.... but what does Jesus, and any pastor have to do with a city council? And how is your pastor saying "Jesus" at a city council meeting your right? What about the rights of others who don't want their own city council endorsing a particular religion?

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey, Clinton is not perfect but who is?

I'd like to add anyone with last name of Bush to that list!

Look at the fine shape our country is in with another Bush at the helm! Just like his Daddy, Jr. is a chip off the old block. At least Senior Bush had a clue about foreign diplomacy where as Jr can't even spell the word.

Hey, is this country in better shape than when we were under the leadership of Clinton and Gore??? I don't think so!!!

Get a clue!!!!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by MMike
Howard Stern
I think the show lost something when he and his wife divorced, but it's still the best one out there. The forbidden fruit element of the show was really funny- how when Howard was married, he was constantly blue-balled by having all the hottie guests on who would have given it up in a New York minute...yet he had to abstain. Now that he can bang the hotties, the sexual tension element is missing.

Same thing with Jackie's departure. He added tension to the show with his yearly contract negotiations, but now he's gone too. Artie is cool and all in his own right, but he doesn't get Howard's goat like Jackie used to.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by lonewolfe
Hey, Clinton is not perfect but who is?

I'd like to add anyone with last name of Bush to that list!

Look at the fine shape our country is in with another Bush at the helm! Just like his Daddy, Jr. is a chip off the old block. At least Senior Bush had a clue about foreign diplomacy where as Jr can't even spell the word.

Hey, is this country in better shape than when we were under the leadership of Clinton and Gore??? I don't think so!!!

Get a clue!!!!
The current economic situation in this country has NOTHING to do with the current administration. Economic policy takes years to have profound effect. The changes made between 1980 and 1988 weren't fully realized until the last year of the Bush v1 administration (and taken credit for during the Clinton admin) what you are seeing now is the end-game of moves made as much as four-six years ago.

GET A CLUE.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Originally posted by MMike
Howard Stern
I cant stand Howard Stern.

I would also like to add:

-Disc jockeys =scum of the earth
-Bible belt evangilist
-Keanu Reeves
-Anna Nicole
-Kevin Bacon
-Nsync
-local tv personalities who think they are celebrities

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
Originally posted by ohio

I get a real kick out of straight christian white guys that think they get to decide who's a victim and who isn't.
Yeah, and you know it is said that our governement is a representation of masses. I simply don't agree with that at all. Truly the only ones who make it into the upper ranks of government are ones with enough money and power to push their way there.

There are no poor, black, queer, homeless congesspersons.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Originally posted by ghettorigged
Yeah, and you know it is said that our governement is a representation of masses. I simply don't agree with that at all. Truly the only ones who make it into the upper ranks of government are ones with enough money and power to push their way there.

There are no poor, black, queer, homeless congesspersons.
don't give me that load of crap. regardless of color, race, creed...... we all have the same chance to excel as everybody else.

and sense when is saying the word "jesus" illegal. last time i checked, our supreme courts still have bible verses inscribed on the walls. it seems that everyone has protective rights for their special interests groups except the people that really need them.