Quantcast

Pepperidge Farms Goldfish: Best cracker ever

Favorite Goldfish cracker flavor?

• Total voters

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
They were better with trans fat. Bring back the trans fat!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cheezits are better.
I don't appreciate the introduction of Cheez-Its into this thread. We're talking about Goldfish. This is like someone starting a thread about pale ales, and someone else saying they like lagers better. Both are good but they are different. Monkeys have a hard time concentrating sometimes. How come no one has mentioned Triscuits? They too are a cracker. Animal crackers don't qualify though.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I don't appreciate the introduction of Cheez-Its into this thread. We're talking about Goldfish. This is like someone starting a thread about pale ales, and someone else saying they like lagers better. Both are good but they are different. Monkeys have a hard time concentrating sometimes. How come no one has mentioned Triscuits? They too are a cracker. Animal crackers don't qualify though.
Well, excuse me...

I did vote for the beer option though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Your original post title implies that Goldfich are the best cracker. They are not, I say Cheez-its are better. Are Cheez-its the best? I don't know, there are many crackers out there, I have not had them all. There are surely crackers out there better than Cheez-its I sadly do not know of them. Maybe you should use your baboon mod powers to change the thread title so no one else makes the mistake of thinking that you think that Goldfish are the best crackers ever and dare to disagree.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I voted original if eating them. I hate the original flavor goldfish in the rainbow color - I don't want multicolor snacks:p

Garden of Eatin Red Hot Blues or Kettle Spicy Tai chips FTW in salty/spicy snacks :banana:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Your original post title implies that Goldfich are the best cracker. They are not, I say Cheez-its are better. Are Cheez-its the best? I don't know, there are many crackers out there, I have not had them all. There are surely crackers out there better than Cheez-its I sadly do not know of them. Maybe you should use your baboon mod powers to change the thread title so no one else makes the mistake of thinking that you think that Goldfish are the best crackers ever and dare to disagree.
You didn't vote in the poll.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
HELL YA! Like after the Mudslinger race over in your neck'o'the woods. After the race they serve bread and hot soup!
Mmmm. I actually considered doing the slinger this year! But, it falls during my Moab vacation so no slinger for me.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
When you hear "cheese and crackers" do you expect goldfish?

They're fine for what they are - snacks - but they're not crackers. I'm just sayin'.
Well crackers come in different varieties. You've got your Goldfish and oyster crackers, which can be eaten straight up as snacks or put into soup, then you've got your Ritz and the like that can be used to pile cheeses, meats, and spreads on. They have different functions, but both are crackers. Would you say that pretzel sticks are not pretzels because you can not smother them in mustard or liquid cheese like you can with pretzel rods or those jumbo doughy pretzels that you get at baseball games? And do mini hot dogs not qualify as hot dogs simply because of their diminutive size?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
A cracker, or not a cracker: that is the question:
Whether 'tis better in the mouth when piled
With meats and cheeses of delicious flavor,
Or to eat as a snack or in a bowl of soup...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Well crackers come in different varieties. You've got your Goldfish and oyster crackers, which can be eaten straight up as snacks or put into soup, then you've got your Ritz and the like that can be used to pile cheeses, meats, and spreads on. They have different functions, but both are crackers. Would you say that pretzel sticks are not pretzels because you can not smother them in mustard or liquid cheese like you can with pretzel rods or those jumbo doughy pretzels that you get at baseball games? And do mini hot dogs not qualify as hot dogs simply because of their diminutive size?
Hahaha, well, goldfish are not smaller versions of anything but you have a point about oyster crackers I guess. I voted the beer option. Besides, everyone knows this is the best cracker ever:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hahaha, well, goldfish are not smaller versions of anything but you have a point about oyster crackers I guess. I voted the beer option. Besides, everyone knows this is the best cracker ever:

That is offensive. You should be using the term Cracka.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You can't leave a bag of the flavor blasted cheddar goldfish within 10 feet of me. It will be gone.
I hate those things. Too sweet. I get really annoyed when a bunch of sugar is put into things that don't need sugar.

I got a jar of pizza sauce for making pizza bagels at lunch the other week and it tasted more like pancake syrup. Had to waste a good bagel.