Quantcast

Perrigrine Falcons move into downtown S.F.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Old News... I saw perigrine's flying around the back of my house for years!!
(I lived in the Mission for 7 years... till last August)

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by -BB-
Old News... I saw perigrine's flying around the back of my house for years!!
(I lived in the Mission for 7 years... till last August)
Oh yeah smartypants?

Now I'm going to go look for a thread where you spelled something funny and point it out! :devil:

Hmm....maybe in the Rockwell weed bust thread.............

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Oh... and I wasn't saying you were posting an old thread... I was saying that I could ahve told the "scientists" that there were perigrines in SF years ago.
Maybe not nesting there, but killing there for sure.
:thumb:
Damn Pigeons

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Damn True
This thread brings something to mind.

I suggest you read "The Frisco Pidgeon Mambo" by C.D. Payne

Hilarious stuff
I had this window-well in my place in the mission... it was between two buildings and the only access to it was from above. Unfortunatly for us, about 10 pigeons lived in there and it stank of bird**** and those F'rs would always coo starting at about 6am. That is fine for weekdays, but on weekends? :devil: :angry: :dead:
Fugetaboutit!!
Plus, they carry disease, and their poo can give you mesothelioma (somehting like TB)

And it is illegal to kill them.:mad: :dead:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by -BB-
I had this window-well in my place in the mission... it was between two buildings and the only access to it was from above. Unfortunatly for us, about 10 pigeons lived in there and it stank of bird**** and those F'rs would always coo starting at about 6am. That is fine for weekdays, but on weekends? :devil: :angry: :dead:
Fugetaboutit!!
Plus, they carry disease, and their poo can give you mesothelioma (somehting like TB)

And it is illegal to kill them.:mad: :dead:

Yeah, whenever I'm riding urban, I always have this urge to just wack one w/my wheel...like an empty cup...thank god I'm a pacifist tho.