Quantcast

Person goes batsh$t crazy over $30K Jetta

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Are you oppressing me?? Why, just because I'm a registered Democrat you feel the need to insinuate shooting me in the face? Is cock some sort of code for Glock? I'm calling the FBI...
you would like that you dirty fag. someday youll walk outside your house and SPLADOWW! i'll be there to get you all up in your face and hair.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
solid ****ing victory to the kids on the car lounge.

"The article has been removed from LGBT-Today. Someone sent me an email that 4 chan was about to attack my website unless I removed the article and my webmaster told me it was either remove the essay or remove my site from his server"
angry mob victory!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
should be submitted to the onion news network.....perfect story for them.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
sadly she's going to turn this into an attack about gay bashing instead of her simply being a twat.
And the whole issue came about because she tried to sell a POS for too much, then took offense when called out on it.

Sometimes bad thins happen to stupid people. I sure hope 4chan doesn't get shut down by the FBI over this. :rofl:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Oh the plight of the lesbian. This was from another one of her blogs:

Hell, even a good deal of the African-American population hates us! The passage of Proposition 8 in California proved that once-and-for-all!

I’ve made some of the older black people go red in the face just by trying to compare our civil rights attempts to theirs over the years! They claim that it can’t possibly be the same struggle because if we “want to” we can just keep our mouths shut and blend in so nobody hurts us. They retort that when you’re black you can’t hide it.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I headed over there last night (for informational purposes only, honest!!) to see if there was anything and I didn't see much. They were far more interested in white-knighting someone who'd gotten jumped by a group of kids... Someone else took a video of it and posted it on youtube, so they were busy trying to find the perp.

I guess they were feeling particularly chivalrous last night.