Chimp
May 21, 2002
Virginia Beach, VA
PETA is going to love this one.
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030324-064259-1443r
Morocco offers US monkeys to detonate mine
From the International Desk
Published 3/24/2003 6:43 AM

RABAT, D.C., Morocco, March 24 (UPI) -- A Moroccan publication accused the government Monday of providing unusual assistance to U.S. troops fighting in Iraq by offering them 2,000 monkeys trained in detonating land mines.

The weekly al-Usbu' al-Siyassi reported that Morocco offered the U.S. forces a large number of monkeys, some from Morocco's Atlas Mountains and others imported, to use them for detonating land mines planted by the Iraqis.

The publication quoted a highly-informed source as saying, "that is not a scientific illusion but a well-known military tactic."

Copyright © 2001-2003 United Press International
I despise how that organization conducts itself. But, teaching :monkey:s to blow up mines is a little out of hand don't you think? Those critters are probably expecting a treat.:(

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I dunno, I'm thinking it's a good idea.

It's about time they found something useful for these guys to do.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Thats a great idea!!!!!!!!!
what, mines for treats? bigger mines gets you more bananas? what kind of monkey are you?

acutally, if PETA says anything, i'll LMAO. two protesters went skating on the RIDEAU CANAL in OTTAWA this winter wearing only bikini bottoms..... despite the fact that it was FRICKIN COLD!

:monkey: for

Attachments

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
This is just another example of monkeys taking away jobs that the homeless population could more readily provide... :angry: :monkey:

LoboDelFuego

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
I know that in WWII my grandfather had a pig that he would make walk in front of his group and they would walk single fileinhe pig's tracks, then he was sent to the Phillipines and he never found out what happened to the pig.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Stellite
Ok, but don't i get royalties. Just mail me one Chris King Headset annually as royalties and we're even.:monkey:
Wow, I had no idea they wore down that quickly!