Quantcast

Philly Jam pics

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
He was killin them. Getting his front wheel above it and pulling fakie. Also double peg stalling the middle of the wall by floating them.

One of those shots, my buddy was hitting smiths to 180's on the edge.

Another shot, the dude with the red bike, he balanced on top of the wall and 270'd in which is crazy since it was about 4 inches wide on top.

The best thing is that I can take that wall anywhere now and it goes together with 4 lag bolts, that is all. The box goes on the roof with the help of 3 others.

It was a great day and we will be doing more in the spring.

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
no winners here...just a bunch of locals and friends having a good time in a jam format. Grilling and hanging out was the plan and it all went well.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I checked out the photo's before. i had to register to see em though. i think i tried to use asshole for my user name and they said it was already in use.

I love jams. no presure, killer riding, fun and relaxed.

keep up the good work!
killer photo's too

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
I just put together a little video about 3 mins long. I need someone to host it - let me know if anyone is out there.

Right now I am putting my spring mountain footage together for a short clip...the only thing that stinks is the footage is real shaky since I/my friend did not have the stabilizer on-duh.

So check back in about 3 days for that as well.