Quantcast

Photo Hosting App ?

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
So this topic was talked about awhile back back with the Photobucket deal. I’ve been looking at getting all my photos off the bucket. I pretty much want the same ease the bucket had with basically right clicking on image and copy/pasting url here. I will generally be using iPad and iphone. Tried Imgur and hated it. Just download Flickr app and can’t figure out how to take an image on my Flickr and share here. Any advice on that or other simple apps. I won’t be having a public profile and could careless about others posts like imgur showed.

I know everyone will have a certain opinion, but I’m really looking for the simplest one to use with minimal bullshitn and adds

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I wonder if Photobucket realizes how many fantastic resources they destroyed when they pulled their shit.

Anyway, I use Flickr. To embed pictures in forums, click on the "Share Photo" button at the bottom right, go the "BBC Code" tab, choose the resolution you want to share at, copy the link and paste straight into a post. No need to use the image embed button or anything else.