Quantcast

>>>>Phucket Friday GMT<<<<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woooooo Friday. Bike and crap is loaded up for post work fun times.

But first, need to do this work thing. Moving two NetApp disk shelves to a different building today, including one big fart filled with heavy sata drives. I plan on dipping out to go poop when that needs to be lifted. FTS :rofl:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Awoked at #fyvayem to ride with a couple buddies I haven’t seen in a coon’s age. Moka pot coffee was on point. Beautiful sunrise over Dangver and a hot lap on South Table to start the day doesn’t suck.

Is it okay to say coon’s age? Or is that frowned upon these days?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I would if I didn't suspect that I injured my upper jaw bone and put too much stress on cervical vertebrae. :/
if only there was a place where professionals trained in medicine and health could, I don't know, evaluate an injury or something.

I know, crazy. Nevermind.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
great ride last night. parked at the bottom of the DH hill that is not operating this year due to modernizing their chairlift. Rode up around the hill, into the backside of the park, did four fantastic DH segments (for lack of a better word) before actually climbing back to the top of the DH trails. One of my buddies used to ride there a lot and was able to connect a bunch of trail segments to maximise time spent railing DH. so. much. fun. it's really incredible what today's trail bikes are capable of. There's no compensating for 8" of travel and proper geometry, but still... miles beyond my expectations.

kid #2 was up twice last night, and up for good at 5:45. Little fucker was really loud and obnoxious about wanting everyone else to be awake too. feel dead today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i have been searching a long, long time for a suitable alternative to deep fried wings. my search is now over. air fryer wings, done properly, are as good, or possibly better.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Kids are off to their last half day of school! I struggle to believe that I (will) have a first grader and a 7th grader. No NEMBAFEST for us since the kids have a crap ton of end of the year activities and I didn’t have the heart to have them miss (plus we leave for gymnastics nationals on a Tuesday). Oh well...coffee in hand and another hour and a half of peace & quiet before summer vacation starts!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
if only there was a place where professionals trained in medicine and health could, I don't know, evaluate an injury or something.

I know, crazy. Nevermind.
You mean those people who will cost me $5k out of pocket to tell me I should take it easy in the next couple of weeks? :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
How are JK's wings not super dry without being bathed in life-sustaining oil?! What is this wizardry

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
fished after work, caught a bass. it must have slapped my lure with its tail cuz i reeled it in all bent up like a taco with a hook impales in its side.
cant wait for this MFin' weekend to start. no girls so its an adult weekend. may get rowdy tonight.