Quantcast

>>>>Phucket Frytag GMT<<<<

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Back in the isht show. So much stuff crashing on my head at work that I am going to be hating my life for the next couple of months.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Writing some today and performing in a concert tonight. 7:30 pm at Lakewood United Methodist Church, 5894 S Datura, if any of you southwestern heathens want to have some culture trickled down upon you.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Started the day off with a walk-thru at customer site, so that meant I didn't have to get up at an ungodly hour - casual espresso, a little morning news, long dump. Not bad.

Obviously, that means the rest of the day will have to course-correct into a sh*t show, but there's coffee, so I'm cool, y'all.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Warm out, but holy shit, the wind! No doggie diarrhea all over this house this morning, so I've got that going on, which is nice. Gotta do a grocery run, but I think today my be an internet and video games kind of day.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
New girl is ok with walking in the bathroom while i poop. i aint got a problem with it, just rare to find another who doesnt.

So snotty. I wish this stuff was a marketable commodity. Id be rich.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday is in full swing. It is really tough to be here for 8 hours. It is so uncomfortable, I just pretend it doesn't seem as tense as it really is. Good times.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Much like the resident sausage I'll find it hard be here 8 hours today, not because of things going on at work, more just cause I'd rather be hanging out with my dogs.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin!

Much like the resident sausage I'll find it hard be here 8 hours today, not because of things going on at work, more just cause I'd rather be hanging out with my dogs.
Id rather be having dental work with rusty tools right now. :/

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Bank called me to remind me I need to pay for my credit card. The thing is it was not my bank and I have no credit card. I've been piss poor for the last 3 months due to loosing part of my contract and extra spending so it's nearly killed me to hear that. Fortunately no one took a loan in my name, just some moron can't spell his phone number correctly.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I opted not to ride last night. I think it was a wise decision. It was sleeting/snowing/raining. I made the call after my bike commute home. The three guys that rode went straight up the gravel hill, and rode one lap down, but it was really messy so it was more survival biking. I joined them at the pub afterwards. I think I made the right call.

Got a bit of a lesson in high-speed drifting on ice on the ride in to work this morning... the path was salted so I thought I'd give it some stick to carry my speed up the hill that's around the corner. Of course the path that goes up the hill was not salted and was coated in slushy ice. I managed to drop my inside foot, stear into the slide and bounce (gracefully) off the fence on the edge of the path, and then hammer up the hill. It was exhilerating!

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
500th Post! Another suspiciously overcast day. Someone is supposed to bring in bagels, I'm hungry. We are having a huge holiday party for the kids at my place of business. Santa will repel in from a helicopter!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
500th Post! Another suspiciously overcast day. Someone is supposed to bring in bagels, I'm hungry. We are having a huge holiday party for the kids at my place of business. Santa will repel in from a helicopter!
wtf do you work for MI6?

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
New girl is ok with walking in the bathroom while i poop. i aint got a problem with it, just rare to find another who doesnt.
you can only hope when you walk in on her you do not gag/vomit from the stench....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I saw Cro Mags play in '87 or '88 at the Cubby Bear on the north side of Chicago. Skinny longhair kid in a sea of skins and people just looking to fight. Good show, but I couldn't get out of there fast enough after the show.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Is replacing DU bushings with needle bearings still a thing? It was all the rage a few years back but I hadn't heard much about it lately until one of my riding buddies started raving about how great it is the other day.

I can understand that they last longer than a standard bushing but do you actually feel a difference in performance?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I saw Cro Mags play in '87 or '88 at the Cubby Bear on the north side of Chicago. Skinny longhair kid in a sea of skins and people just looking to fight. Good show, but I couldn't get out of there fast enough after the show.
I saw them in '87 in San Francisco, like the 3rd punk show I had ever gone to and changed me forever.