Quantcast

>>>>Phucket Frytag GMT<<<<

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
My wife won't even look at a house with less than 2 bathrooms because she is quite private about her business.

It used to be like that, but then after standing on the 50yd. line while she gave birth to our son....there are things that you see that you cannot unsee when you look over that cloth partition. After that, well...there's really nothing private anymore.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It used to be like that, but then after standing on the 50yd. line while she gave birth to our son....there are things that you see that you cannot unsee when you look over that cloth partition. After that, well...there's really nothing private anymore.
In bootcamp you learn there is no privacy. The stalls had no doors and faced the sinks. So while you are brushing your teeth, Junior is grunting one out behind you.

But I respect my wifes false sense of privacy none the less.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You rang?

I will admit, some are better than others.
'Round these parts they are blissfully ignorant to the realities of manufacturing and like to make absurd demands that flout statistics and SPC. Unfortunately, they are signatories in the process so I have to entertain their ideas, no matter how inane they are.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
'Round these parts they are blissfully ignorant to the realities of manufacturing and like to make absurd demands that flout statistics and SPC. Unfortunately, they are signatories in the process so I have to entertain their ideas, no matter how inane they are.
This is why I deal in software and not manufacturing. Although I did get my start at Intel building systems, but I was young and dumb.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Performing on Sunday. Got my ears lowered last night, so I look presentable.
Be like Bjork.

Rode a little this evening before it got too dark. Stuff's kinda slippy, not too bad but not very predictable either. Before the ride, I installed a new el-cheapo Pee Ow Snap rubber in the rear. The jury is still out but it feels better than the demolished TRS+ that I put there a few weeks ago.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
was at the hospital when a friend gave birth.....was excused form 50 yard line duties.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Filled out all the paper work and submitted to background check to volunteer in the Maternal ICU. I pay\donate to keep my CPR and First aid certification will be the deal breaker. I will need to take the infant CPR to fully qualify. I signed up for that too... Free parking and a meal a day in the Cafe... The food is effin awesome also... turkey tettrazini. OMG!!

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Aaand the latest victim of my trip to FL is my credit card that got most likely skimmed during my trip there. No ma'am, I didn't authorize $350 to a body shop in NY. :disgust1: The bank is usually good about catching these weird transactions but this time, I caught it by eyeballing email alerts. :mad:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent a lovely evening dining with Ruth at Posada tonight. excellent company with excellent food...

Starter: Guacamole + Tostaditas
mix with salsa fresca and citrus juices atop a basil cilantro slaw (made per order)

Watermelon Salad + Pickled Slaw + Organic Salad Mix + Mango Half Order |
tossed all together with mango-habanero vinaigrette, topped with queso fresco and tajin©

Entrees:

Braised Lamb Flautas + Basil-Tomato Broth + Cheddar Cheese |
Add Chipotle French Fries
lamb sautéed with spinach + bacon, wrapped in corn tortilla, fried, topped with avocado-tomatillo salsa

Braised Short Ribs with Blackberry Mole Poblano + Giardiniera Vegetables
boneless short ribs sauced with Mexico classic mole poblano with a black-berry reduction served on a bed of grilled kale with bacon, side of brothy black beans garnished with queso fresco

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I would think someone working in your industry would be familiar with such a thing.
hmmmm...a quick google has revealed that you are a sick puppy.
Is that what you ask for at your asian massage parlor?