Quantcast

Pics from Sunday Santa Cruz Ride

Raacerx

Monkey
Chaz (squarewheels), Darren (Dlo), and me (Raacerx) rode in Santa Cruz on Sunday. Dunno if Darren wanted to post these himself cause he took them, but Im bored. Needless to say, we definitely need a much much better camera. Not one good pic came out, but I'll post some of the midly entertaining ones. Definitely not a fault of Darrens picture taking skills, just his camera purchasing skills. :eviltongu:

D

Dingus McGee

Not sure what kinda camera used, but you might want to speed it up a bit. Some of the cheap ones have a Sports setting you can use to freeze the action without panning. I still liked looking at the pix though, the kicker between the trees looks fun.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
which jump? the one from picture 3 is just off a trail we found (which is off magic carpet) and don't know the name of. i was calling it super sweetness because it's long, windy, and super sweet. the bottom one with the kicker is off dead campers, near that 15 foot drop. the small road gap is just below that kicker.

we should definitely do a ride. maybe go out for a couple hours this weekend(i don't have a ton of time, but i'd be down to go out for 2 or 3 hours) or get a bunch of people and do shuttles or a trailride (depending on what kind of bikes people have) next weekend. scurban and jolly rodger have mentioned it, if raacerx is in town he'll be up for it, and punkassean will be back from whistler by then i think. goin' medium or DLo, you's guys wanna ride? maybe we could even do a ride outside SC...?

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Oh sorry,the last set of picks with the log across the trees.I just had surgey so im out for awile but heckt yea gotta get a bunch of people together, ive ridden with goin medium before.Maybe Pacifica sometime if we all down for the drive.