Quantcast

Pics from the trails...

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Me and the homies had a Gnarcal Throwdown. Bla bla bla....

A.T. flipping in the mist at the Manpon.

Steezmissle Rev

Me tucky on Bottoms up at the Top Secret Trails

T-Mac on Cali at the Top Secret Trails

R-dog with the stupidest whip you have ever seen.

Jeremy on Bottoms up.

Me indian can on Cali

A.T. Supercan Manpon

A-Rev has one of the sickest threes in mountainbiking

R-dog

A-Rev with a tabed Three

A.T. Can

Jeremy Bottoms up

A.T.

T-Mac

Rev on Snake River

Rev can

Rev

Jeremy

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
dope ass shots! makes me want to ride fo' sho'! Really diggin the fog shots!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
sweet pics man. Do you guys name every line? aha
All the lines are named at any set of good trails. And at a few of them you need to call your run so people don't run into you. BTW, how was Lars? I heard the weather wasn't so great in Jersey this weekend.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
All the lines are named at any set of good trails. And at a few of them you need to call your run so people don't run into you.
True. That reminds me of a funny story out at Sheep Hills. The big step-up trick jump there is called "Tits." My buddy Tater wasn't paying attention and he was standing at the bottom of the landing. There was a guy approaching the jump, and another guy starts yelling, "Coming on Tits!!! Coming on Tits!!!" Haha. Luckily, Tater got out of the way in time.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
hahaa thats hilarious. Don, good point, I never payed attention to names really I guess at different places. I am retarded also, did I say last weekend? cuz Lars' thing is this saturday not last.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
hahaa thats hilarious. Don, good point, I never payed attention to names really I guess at different places. I am retarded also, did I say last weekend? cuz Lars' thing is this saturday not last.
Well, hell, I'm back in NJ and hoping to ride some trails on Sunday. Although I'm not sure what will be running w/ the rain we've had and might be getting.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
a little trivia about the town where one of those sets of trails is:

at one of the interstate exits in the town, there is a Denny's restaurant on each side of the freeway. i also heard there's a chipotle there now. i think it's time to return for a visit.

sick zach, sick

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
True. That reminds me of a funny story out at Sheep Hills. The big step-up trick jump there is called "Tits." My buddy Tater wasn't paying attention and he was standing at the bottom of the landing. There was a guy approaching the jump, and another guy starts yelling, "Coming on Tits!!! Coming on Tits!!!" Haha. Luckily, Tater got out of the way in time.
Awesome! Great story about calling out your run.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
zach your sets are so dialed it pisses me off. think i have a nasty dig spot lined up for this spring on private land that should be pretty tits