Quantcast

Pics - Swiss DH Cup

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
excellent pics of what looks like an excellent competition. Was the dude with stars on his helmet a yank?

Shabok

Chimp
Sep 12, 2002
Switzerland
Originally posted by BurlySurly
excellent pics of what looks like an excellent competition. Was the dude with stars on his helmet a yank?
According to his name I don't think so :) Thanks for the comment.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Tenacious Doug
A few guys I know made the trip over.....only one of them made the snaps page though.
Ah yes, didn't spot Ally - I was looking for big Sam :)

Just realised I've met you briefly - yoiu were the guy who turned up in (don't hate me if I'm wrong) a Micra I think? Can't remember what bike you were riding :)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Pow pow
Its ali :D

I think sam was over too (360 on this forum)
Do I know you too? I was at the Innerliethin uplift day with sam about 3 weekends ago.

Shabok

Chimp
Sep 12, 2002
Switzerland
Originally posted by Tenacious Doug
A few guys I know made the trip over.....only one of them made the snaps page though.
Yeah, only a couple of shots are in the gallery. For the other ones they can give me their number and I'll look if I have any pics of them :)

Dec 25, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by - seb
Ah yes, didn't spot Ally - I was looking for big Sam :)

Just realised I've met you briefly - yoiu were the guy who turned up in (don't hate me if I'm wrong) a Micra I think? Can't remember what bike you were riding :)
We have indeed and I was indeed in my mates micra.....I was the guy on the white Norco.

Pow pow

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
Scotland
Originally posted by - seb
Do I know you too? I was at the Innerliethin uplift day with sam about 3 weekends ago.
Dont think I have ever met you.
I am Turner Tom on the UK forums. I know sam and the edinburgh dudes from the BUSA earlier this year.

(Sorry for the thread hijack :( )

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
great pics. how many flashes were you running for that second one? just two?

Shabok

Chimp
Sep 12, 2002
Switzerland
Thanks guys for the comments ! :)

Originally posted by Toshi
great pics. how many flashes were you running for that second one? just two?
Yep I used just two flashes as I can't afford more :D (and I think you can do quite a few things with "only" 2).

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Ahh the irony of it all.

How come all the Europeans are running hayes (American) while all the americans are so in love with Hopes (european)

Maybe its just what's hot and rare??

Shabok

Chimp
Sep 12, 2002
Switzerland
Originally posted by Cancer Dragon
Ahh the irony of it all.

How come all the Europeans are running hayes (American) while all the americans are so in love with Hopes (european)

Maybe its just what's hot and rare??
I'm also a little bit surprised too see so many Hayes in those pics ;) Many friends and myself absolutely love Hopes, but a lot of complete bikes come with Hayes so maybe they keep them (as they do work well too...) :confused: