Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
Trumbullhucker, how was Mt Snow? Did they do anything new up there, or is it same as the last few years?
they buffed the hell out of the flow trail they got, made that wooden booter underneath the lift a little bigger with a nice tranny... and thats about it. still such a fun mountain
i wish they had #5 trail ( the one that starts at the right off the lift ) go all the way down.
no lift line
so much friggen fun

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
It was rad Great course. It was moon dust dry most of the weekend. It rained for a bit during practice sunday morning which made it a bit better. I didn't have the finish I wanted, but it was still so fun. That drop was intimidating to me. But once I got my spped down, it was the most fun part of the course. You had to carry some good speed into it. The landing was out there. Of course the fast guys had to scrub it, me not so much.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
It was rad Great course. It was moon dust dry most of the weekend. It rained for a bit during practice sunday morning which made it a bit better. I didn't have the finish I wanted, but it was still so fun. That drop was intimidating to me. But once I got my spped down, it was the most fun part of the course. You had to carry some good speed into it. The landing was out there. Of course the fast guys had to scrub it, me not so much.
yeah it looks loooong and pretty good vertical
:rockout:

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
none? some wd40 here and there
WD40 basically isn't a lube but a detergent. The only useful application we had for it at the bikeshop was cleaning customers bikes with it. So if you apply WD40 to your chain you have to lube it afterwards.

Here's some more info about WD40.

Last edited: