Quantcast

Pictures

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Yeknomedir said:
Ok so I've got some good shots from yesterdays ride and I want to post them but not as thumbnails. I notice that some people can load full size pictures on here so you don't have to click on them to view them, how do they do this?
Wow...I feel soooo good being able to pass this on...

go to www.photobucket.com
upload your pics there and it will give you the img url thingy...whatever it's called...and you copy that...and when you post your pics, click that little yellow picture you see under the font size/color choice, past it in the box and click ok...viola! big pics, not thumbnails! sweet!

J

JRB

Just make sure you resize them so Narlus can read your thread. :rolleyes: :)

dh girlie said:

upload your pics there and it will give you the img url thingy...whatever it's called...and you copy that...and when you post your pics, click that little yellow picture you see under the font size/color choice, past it in the box and click ok...viola! big pics, not thumbnails! sweet!
Hey thanks alot for the advice, I'll have to check that out. I figured out an easier way just now. Up top there's a link called MTB photos, I just uploaded them their and it gave me the img links to post my ride from yesterday. Check out the thread, it was fun times!!!

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1298247#post1298247

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
dh girlie said:

Hey DHG,

I was actually just talking to one of my buddies about pics from our trip last weekend and he suggested "shutterfly"... any experience with them? Do they do the same thing or is "photobucket" better?

I've got about 20 pics from Diablo that are between 1 and 2 megs each...

Thanks!