Quantcast

Pimp my Fahrad?

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
So I ventured over the pond for christmas and the new year... and what did I witness? Germany's answer to Pimp my Ride... Pimp my Bicycle:)

Pure goodness, the exact same as pimp my ride(it was on German MTV) just with a bicycle. They ended up installing 100 spoke wheels, a huge dual crown springer fork, some leopard fabric, and of course an MP3 player with speakers as bar end caps:). One note: the bike was a cruiser style rig.

Anyway, I knew I had to tell you all about it.

JHusk

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Hehe that;s two times the same picture. rob

http://www.mtv.de/special/index.php?historie=,,,Home,MTV+Shows&groupie=12&

Fo shizzle, i found some. It's on the bottom of the page.Try the flipbook link there.

Pimp your bicycle
January 8th, 2005

On MTV evenly with the Zappen gotten stuck. The German version of Pimp your Ride .

"there correctly thick Schlappen must drauf"
"we make a Unberbodenbeleuchtung!"
"... and ne remote maintenance for nen MP3-Player "

MTV says:

Pimp my Fahrrad (pilot) is the consistent answer to the MTV Erfolgsshow Pimp My Ride. It gives only a few small crucial differences: With Pimp my Fahrrad no cars become, but aufgemotzt klapprige wire donkeys to High Tech GET down fire bicycles! By the transmission not RWSBY Xzibit, but that leads more Hamburg RWSBY Das Bo ". The Tuning experts are not the California autonut runners of West Coast Custom ", but those Hamburg bicycle Rocker of the Juniors club ", called: Elbcoast Psycles ", which completes skillful Special Tuning: removable Taetowiermaschinen, MP3-Player with swinging out boxes, Unterbodenbeleuchtung with remote maintenance, framework with leopard skin purchase, dead head valve caps, tires with flame profile or Deko exhaust with smoke function. Ask Bo, Pimp my Fahrrad!

In the Flipbook there is each quantity photos.

Tough pimping chick..

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i just got my bicycle pimped out by a "pimp my ride" crew.
a full saint set up for my HT.....now i just need to get faster and win some races.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
My uncle from Germany was just here and he didnt say anything about that. He says he loves to watch pimp my ride though. Supposedly thats the only type of car show they have over there like that...no overhaulin yet.

Meine Fahrad ist blau.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Yeah, every guy I talked to mentioned pimp my ride. They love it.

I only saw pimp my fahrad once, but pimp my ride is on every day.