Quantcast

Pipe Dreams (bongshed dreams?)

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
For years I've had the dream of finding a way for my adventuring in the woods to pay for itself (or at least pay for some new gear so I can keep up with the monocle monkeys). I've been taking pictures and shooting video in the hopes that one day I can trick someone into paying me for this stuff. I've been working on this as a side project/bongshed project for a bit now and I feel like I should just start giving it a go. This year at Sea Otter I'll be doing my best to chat up the industry lizards and put my cards in their claws.

So in the interest of harvesting your valuable clicks, likes and follows, I'll post the links to my Instagram and website. Take a look and tell me what you think. Or just grab some poo and throw it at me. I know there are a few monkeys who are better photo/video editors than myself so constructive poo flinging would be appreciated.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/peerless_mountain_media/
Interwebs: https://peerlessmountainmedia.squarespace.com/

Any other monkeys have bongshed dreams that they want to be ridiculed for?

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
My bongshed dream is to just have sensible political/drug policy that would allow me to have a bongshed in the first place.
You know. I thought this would be a hard dream to shit on, but then I realized that if you only made some lifestyle changes (move to a bonshed legal state and don't work in an anit-bonshed industry) you too could have your own bongshed.

So wtf man? Make your dream happen!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sick feed. I like your taste in adventures. I think it takes 1k followers to be an influencer & most brands want you to be an influencer.
Have looked into IG engagement pods?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
sick feed. I like your taste in adventures. I think it takes 1k followers to be an influencer & most brands want you to be an influencer.
Have looked into IG engagement pods?
I know of these "pods" but I'm not part of one. It seems like a smart idea and I will definitely look into it as I spend more and more time on this stuff. At this point I have a few other outdoor/adventure IG's that I interact with (like and comment) on a regular basis.

Initially I know I won't be a big deal in terms of followers and clicks so I plan to offer traditional services such as photos/videos for advertising and use in social media. My target audience will be small brands without much visibility.