Quantcast

Pistol Bling

Lowlight7

Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Virginia, USA
Since no one else has answered...

If you really want a ported barrel I hope you plan to use it for fun and not for fighting.

I would go with the .45 ACP. With the rising cost of ammo, .400 corbon, being barely out of the wildcat category, has nowhere to go but up. Right now you're looking at over $1 per shot. Couple that with the fact that .400 corbon is designed to duplicate the ballistics of the 10mm Auto, yet is and always has been more expensive than 10mil (which ain't cheap in the first place), and the .400 has never had much of a following or factory built pistols for it...

Unless you're a very avid and skilled handloader you will probably find yourself without ammo in the next few years.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
My thinking was similar... damn, .400 Corbon is gonna be way to pricey. Barrel is mainly gonna be used for trying to outshoot my gun buddies. At the 300yd range, we place bets on who can put the tightest 5rd group at 100yds with pistols, prone and unsupported. They banned me from competing with my .357mag (8" barrel)

My thinking was similar... damn, .400 Corbon is gonna be way to pricey. Barrel is mainly gonna be used for trying to outshoot my gun buddies. At the 300yd range, we place bets on who can put the tightest 5rd group at 100yds with pistols, prone and unsupported. They banned me from competing with my .357mag (8" barrel)
Nice Noob, Always loved to streach the legs on my pistols.