Quantcast

Pistorius, "Blade Runner", charged with murder of girlfriend.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We don't have time for this.... We have several Monkies here addicted to Coke. One of them is in Peru. Have you ever tried to plan a intervention in Peru? This ain't going to be easy... I'm going to need more glitter.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I guess if anyone was going to end up toe up in this relationship it had to be her
chances are she put her foot in her mouth and that is when the jealousy started

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
NY Times said:
Early news reports here that Mr. Pistorius, a gun enthusiast, had accidentally shot his girlfriend, thinking she was an intruder
I wonder if the story fell apart when he got to the part about becoming enraged when the intruder wouldn't make him a sandwich.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We don't have time for this.... We have several Monkies here addicted to Coke. One of them is in Peru. Have you ever tried to plan a intervention in Peru? This ain't going to be easy... I'm going to need more glitter.
Comedy genius.

She was smoking hot :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
apparently these were her final words.... "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... "

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You woulda thought he would have round house kicked her to the neck, decapitating her with his sweet tink tink legs. If you're gonna kill someone, do it with some style whenever possible.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Am I the only one that thought, "poor little tink tink" ?

*edited*

haha DMK beat me. :thumb:

Last edited: