Quantcast

planned parenthood all up in your privates

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
http://takecaredownthere.org/

take time to find your favorite, & tell if you figure out the point of dragging/dropping shapes.

this website was brought to you by a link, in an FRC newsletter, sent to my wife.

aren't you glad i'm hooked up?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Planned Parenthood fvcking pwns, and I hope your bible-bashing daughter goes there.

:)
after she gets out of med school, she'll get assigned in the hood to protect you lot from the swarms

you're welcome

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
he's elooping w/ mother hen, and together they're adopting a poor brown child named graphix

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
after she gets out of med school, she'll get assigned in the hood to protect you lot from the swarms

you're welcome
When she ends up at a real school "Jesus did it" isn't going to get her an A+ in biology...

You'd be better off putting her in Liberty University's law program.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Definitely one of the most offensive things ever posted here. And of course followed up by the "what did I do....it wasn't that bad" email.
Really?

i can has pm plz?

edit: Ha! Personally, I'm more offended by his posts advocating genocide and mindless war, but then again, I don't have to sell ad space, so I see where you're coming from.

Last edited:

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Judging by what is missing from the first page, I'm going to guess the anal sex Planned Parenthood ad?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Really?

i can has pm plz?

edit: Ha! Personally, I'm more offended by his posts advocating genocide and mindless war, but then again, I don't have to sell ad space, so I see where you're coming from.
Mainstream America likes genocide and war.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Judging by what is missing from the first page, I'm going to guess the anal sex Planned Parenthood ad?
correct. you see, all o-faces must have a political angle to be appropriate.

barbra boxer as exhibit Q: